gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 02:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  DIA COMPE TECH 4 QUESTION??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: DIA COMPE TECH 4 QUESTION??  (Read 877 times)

deeman

DIA COMPE TECH 4 QUESTION??
« on: December 01, 2012, 03:58 PM »
Sorry if this seems like stupid question but i have a bit of a problem!!Which way up are tech 4's supposed to be mounted as i think i have pair of same sided levers!!Is the barrel and the channel for the cable supposed to be exposed from the top?I always thought that the channel went on the bottom and wasn't seen from the top'my r/h lever is mounted like this,but the l/h appears to be upside down with the channel exposed looking from the top(i.e another r/h lever!)Also,does anyone know why some have a chrome screw in adjuster thingy and some do not?Any hep much appreciated as this is doing my head in!! :daumenhoch:

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: DIA COMPE TECH 4 QUESTION??
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 04:05 PM »
cable channel to the top on the l/h,underneath on the r/h...clamping nut & bolt underneath on both.

deeman

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 04:14 PM »
cable channel to the top on the l/h,underneath on the r/h...clamping nut & bolt underneath on both.

Fook!!i do actually have a pair then!seemed as bit strange that's all.Many thanks! :daumenhoch:

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 04:17 PM »
no probs   :daumenhoch:

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 04:20 PM »

Fook!!i do actually have a pair then!seemed as bit strange that's all.Many thanks! :daumenhoch:

i thought the same when i got mine, so i scanned every pic i could find on google, and yip, thats how they are, at first i thought id bought a set of 'Friday afternooners' :daumenhoch:

deeman

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 04:28 PM »

i thought the same when i got mine, so i scanned every pic i could find on google, and yip, thats how they are, at first i thought id bought a set of 'Friday afternooners' :daumenhoch:

Thank fook it wasn't just me!!I was a bit embarrased asking!!never had tech 4's before!! :daumenhoch:

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 04:34 PM »
The 'Dia Compe' stamp faces up...simple.

Have you put the wheels on the bars again Damien...?!!  :D

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 04:34 PM »
 :daumenhoch:

deeman

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 05:24 PM »

Isn't that where they go??I drilled the ally hub to make 'em fit too!Bollox! :idiot2:

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 05:26 PM »

Isn't that where they go??I drilled the ally hub to make 'em fit too!Bollox! :idiot2:

:LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  DIA COMPE TECH 4 QUESTION??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx