gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 09:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Password problems
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Password problems  (Read 463 times)

gossa

Password problems
« on: November 27, 2012, 08:24 PM »
Sorry MOD's, can't seem to find the place to post this.

My laptop auto logs in but I can't remember my password and want to look at the site on my ipad. How can I find out my password?

Ta

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Password problems
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 08:29 PM »
When logged out, go to the login screen and it has an option of 'forgotten password'.  Hit that option and enter your email address and you will get a password reminder sent to your email.

gossa

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 08:31 PM »
When logged out, go to the login screen and it has an option of 'forgotten password'.  Hit that option and enter your email address and you will get a password reminder sent to your email.

Ah yes, forgot to mention that the email address I registered with god knows how many years ago, I don't use anymore!

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 08:55 PM »

Ah yes, forgot to mention that the email address I registered with god knows how many years ago, I don't use anymore!

Fook me Clive at least give us a chance to help you mate  :LolLolLolLol:

I would go onto your profile page, change your email address to the one you use now.  This will send you out a confirmation that you click (I think) or maybe an activation code.  Once this has been done you can do the stuff in my 1st reply.

gossa

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 09:01 PM »

Fook me Clive at least give us a chance to help you mate  :LolLolLolLol:

I would go onto your profile page, change your email address to the one you use now.  This will send you out a confirmation that you click (I think) or maybe an activation code.  Once this has been done you can do the stuff in my 1st reply.

Sorry mate! I think I need the password to change the email address!! It says:
These are your account settings. This page holds all critical information that identifies you on this forum. For security reasons, you will need to enter your (current) password to make changes to this information.

let me see if I can get into the old hotmail account! What a tw@t! (me)

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 10:11 PM »
Clive I can change your password to something, tell you what it is, then you can log in and change it, get back to me and I`ll sort it  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 10:12 PM »
Clive I can change your password to something, tell you what it is, then you can log in and change it, get back to me and I`ll sort it  :daumenhoch:

I can do that also, but really don't trust myself to not fook it up completely  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 11:20 PM »

I can do that also, but really don't trust myself to not fook it up completely  :LolLolLolLol:

You'll probably replace another swear word with your marvelous mechanical mouse filter!

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 05:49 PM »

You'll probably replace another swear word with your marvelous mechanical mouse filter!

Yeah like `You`re banned` or something like that  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2012, 06:27 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

gossa

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2012, 07:11 PM »

Perfect, yes please 'William'!

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2012, 07:46 PM »

Yeah like `You`re banned` or something like that  :daumenhoch:

The night is young...!!  ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Password problems

gfxgfx
gfx gfx