gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 10:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  tuf neck power disc.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: tuf neck power disc.  (Read 768 times)

Offline mattbloke

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
tuf neck power disc.
« on: November 27, 2012, 12:10 PM »
i seem to be having trouble getting sprocket bolts that will go through the outer holes on my power disc...

the normal sugino backing parts of the bolts (the 'nut' part) wont fit into the power disc on the outer holes, but do fit the inner holes.

am i missing something blindingly obvious, are there specific bolts, or do the holes need to be tickled with a drill?

would rather ask and look a berk than drill something that cant be un-drilled  :)

energiza

Re: tuf neck power disc.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 12:20 PM »
think youll find that the threaded bolt part of the sugino bolts fit threw the top of the disc then the nut bit with the 2slots in fit the back of the actual chainring your ginna use.if that makes sence

Offline mattbloke

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 12:26 PM »
thought about that, but the back of the disc is recessed on the smaller holes for the nut part, and the alignment needs the chainring on the outside..

Offline Jamroll

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 12:08 PM »
i seem to be having trouble getting sprocket bolts that will go through the outer holes on my power disc...

the normal sugino backing parts of the bolts (the 'nut' part) wont fit into the power disc on the outer holes, but do fit the inner holes.

am i missing something blindingly obvious, are there specific bolts, or do the holes need to be tickled with a drill?

would rather ask and look a berk than drill something that cant be un-drilled  :)

Matt, specific bolts yes, I had the same problem with a tuff neck ring and power disk, thankfully Matt (Swivel) came to the rescue and sorted me the bolts your after.  ::)

Offline mattbloke

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 12:10 PM »
ah bollocks.... lol any idea what they are?

Offline MaD-RoK

• Flip-Whip
  • I think my eyeball is allergic to sperm.
    • +100km BMX Marathon. Donate here....
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 12:35 PM »
I think I used plain alloy ones on this.

Offline Jamroll

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 03:47 PM »
ah bollocks.... lol any idea what they are?

Yeah Tuf Neck  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline mattbloke

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 04:04 PM »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  tuf neck power disc.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx