gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 10:32 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  How long do I wait???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How long do I wait???  (Read 648 times)

Mdbh

How long do I wait???
« on: November 18, 2012, 08:47 AM »
Right bought a f/f from the states about 2 weeks ago, I know that it can take longer but he's not replying to pm's or emails, I'm protected for 45 days but the fact that's he's not replying is pissing me off so what do I do? Just claim my money bk or wait? I suppose if it turns up I could just re send the funds? He's also not told me if he's posted or sent a tracking number etc....

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: How long do I wait???
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 08:50 AM »

Claim

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • I bought a site tag and my girth increased by 10%
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 08:51 AM »
no brainer, claim the money back!!!

its been two weeks since you paid and you havent heard from him atall, get the claim going :daumenhoch:

Mdbh

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 08:52 AM »
That's what I'm thinking!, but shall I give it another week?

Mdbh

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 08:58 AM »
Done! How long does it take to get your money bk?

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 10:21 AM »
If he is a bit of a dumb ass and doesn't think much ~ he might have posted it and thought that is it and doesn't have to let you know that it is shipped, or that the fact it would be nice to keep in contact in any way  ::)

was it off ebay ? has he done any more sales after that ?

could also be custom's holding it ?

he might have gone on his Hols ?
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 10:28 AM »
Pretty much every dealing I have had from the states, they just post and wait to hear from you. It can take a while to get here, depending how it was posted and, in light of the recent events over there, you should have waited out a little longer. You have 45 days to claim and can wait until the 45th day to do so. :coolsmiley:

I have never had a duff deal in my 100 or so transactions from over there
BANNED

snav69

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 10:29 AM »
I've been waiting 6 weeks for a f&f to come from NY  :tickedoff:

It's been posted as I have the tracking #  :) I believe there's been problems with USPS  ???  :-\

I have a claim going just to cover my back but I haven't escalated it yet  ;)

Mdbh

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 11:44 AM »
Well I've told PayPal who will contact him, so he will have to respond in 15 days or somthing so at least il know where I stand..

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 11:53 AM »
i normally wait three week and if the seller doesn`t reply i claim . he could at least give you a tracking number
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 01:22 PM »
I bought a part from some low life hick, I even got told after a month that they had posted the item, my spidey sense was twitching,so I asked for a tracking number,,fobbed off with lies, so I asked which post office it went from,got my answer when she had to answer that one!! Out comes google earth, town population of 385, bonus! Called said post office in a yank accent(prob thought I was aussie) no post sent from there bound to UK for weeks! I names the woman,post master overheard and obviously new the family, I made my excuses and hung up and waited. Within 2 hours of internet digging I had her mobile n number,started adding her friends on face book etc, bout an hour later my phone bleeps, tracking no' times date etc! Its amazing what can be achieved when you think your rep is about to marred,espec in a 'deliverance' town.never called her mobile,but as soon as the part turns up,I'm gonna text her with a thankyou! That alone will hopefully shake her up a bit ! Slag .

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 01:25 PM »
When I can get to my desk top I'll post some of our covos,can't be bothered on this'ill do what I like' tablet! :LolLolLolLol:

Mdbh

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 01:51 PM »
i normally wait three week and if the seller doesn`t reply i claim . he could at least give you a tracking number
time isn't thing here Paul I know people have waited 3 weeks+ but the fact he hasn't replied to 3-4 pm's,
His feed back is brill and it was on the museum, like I said tho PayPal will email him now so maybe that will make him respond and if it does turn up il stop the action as I'm not in the business of ripping people off:)

Mdbh

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 01:57 PM »
Just checked his profile and posts and he's been posting stuff forsale only a couple of days ago so he's defo seen my pm's so he's defo not on hols!

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 02:01 PM »
time isn't thing here Paul I know people have waited 3 weeks+ but the fact he hasn't replied to 3-4 pm's,
His feed back is brill and it was on the museum, like I said tho PayPal will email him now so maybe that will make him respond and if it does turn up il stop the action as I'm not in the business of ripping people off:)

if he not replying to pm`s then claim as i bet he will reply then 
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Mdbh

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 02:22 PM »

if he not replying to pm`s then claim as i bet he will reply then 
That's what I'm thinking paul :daumenhoch:

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2012, 02:28 PM »
I was stupid,I sent as a fifty,I suppose that in itself is dangling the carrot! But for some reason I paid on my credit card through PP,I called em up and to my surprise I was actually covered . Never again tho  :police:

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2012, 02:30 PM »
Gifted, bloody mobile devices  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2012, 06:10 PM »
What is his username?

Mdbh

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2012, 06:36 PM »
Not going down that road yet fella as it could well be on its way, my point is how the hell do I know....!

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2012, 06:43 PM »
I only ask because I could ask people who may know him...

Mdbh

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2012, 07:27 PM »
Thanks for the offer bud but il leave it in the hands of PayPal, he's got 10 days to speak to me so will see what happens :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  How long do I wait???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx