gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 27, 2024, 10:17 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Southampton show
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Southampton show  (Read 844 times)

FAZE3

Southampton show
« on: November 15, 2012, 10:55 PM »
I know next to nothing about new school :D, but I happened to see these guys doing a show in soton shopping centre last weekend, they were really good.

Flare's on tiny ramp made easy ;) :shocked:

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • I bought a site tag and my girth increased by 10%
  • Rated:
Re: Southampton show
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 08:29 AM »
ahh the good old team extreme demos, most of the bmx guys on the team and one of the owners are southsea locals

the guy in the pic is declan brooks, 16 years old and one of the best under 18 riders around at the moment :daumenhoch:

ive done a few shows for them back in the late 90's, their ramps have got much better since then ;D ;D

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Southampton show
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 06:36 PM »
Yep i was there aswell, good to see they stopped to observe the minutes silence last Sunday.

I went in to West Quay for Xmas shopping and stumbled across the ramp, i didn't move for 20 mins or so much to the wifes disgust  :LolLolLolLol:
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Southampton show

gfxgfx
gfx gfx