gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 12:04 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Chrome. I use Allen Chrome because.............
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Chrome. I use Allen Chrome because.............  (Read 5648 times)

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Chrome. I use Allen Chrome because.............
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2012, 09:32 PM »
 those fingerprints on the standers will drive Griff bonkers  :LolLolLolLol:

Cheeky cnut
My BMX OCD is mostly set off by frames photographed standing on rough concrete etc, also valve caps not aligned to tyre labels
Until you mentioned the fingerprints I hadn't even noticed  :yahoo_silent:

The other things that set me off are vinyl records out of their covers or people handling them on the playing area with their greasy, jammy fingers

I won't mention the speeling and grammer stuff again

Except to say it's 'en route' not 'en route' FFS

your old ken dodd lp's griff ?

griff

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 10:00 PM »
Yes Bobbbbbbbbbsy, after all Ken Dodd invented Drum & Bass

GT Jon

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2012, 08:44 PM »
They charge about £160 for chroming of frame & forks.
Had a few bits done by them,turned out great but turn around time is slow

leehunt1

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2012, 08:09 PM »
I have just sent a california frame and forks to allens, he said about £350 and 15 weeks
give me chance to save up  :LolLolLolLol:
with the cost of the frameset and getting stitched with import duty its gonna be the most expensive on the planet..!!!!

Will post pics when it comes back.. covered in my JIZ.. :2funny:

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2012, 08:43 PM »
I have just sent a california frame and forks to allens, he said about £350 and 15 weeks
give me chance to save up  :LolLolLolLol:
with the cost of the frameset and getting stitched with import duty its gonna be the most expensive on the planet..!!!!

Then again though fella, you're only in it for the flipping, so that would prolly cost ya more than you could flog it for.

Glad to see you made less than you bought them Tuffs for that you tried to pass off as 80's Tuffs on the old 'Bay.

I use Allen chrome 'cos they chromed a coffee table me dad welded up back in 1982, and the buggers still not rusted up (and the chroming covered up me dads poopy welds) . Quality chroming  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 08:47 PM by dannywhac »
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

leehunt1

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2012, 08:50 PM »
give me chance to save up  :LolLolLolLol:

Then again though fella, you're only in it for the flipping, so that would prolly cost ya more than you could flog it for.

Glad to see you made less than you bought them Tuffs for that you tried to pass off as 80's Tuffs on the old 'Bay.

I use Allen chrome 'cos they chromed a coffee table me dad welded up back in 1982, and the buggers still not rusted up (and the chroming covered up me dads poopy welds) . Quality chroming  :daumenhoch:

zzzzz!!!!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Chrome. I use Allen Chrome because.............

gfxgfx
gfx gfx