gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 01:21 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Paypal on the ball
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Paypal on the ball  (Read 421 times)

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Paypal on the ball
« on: November 10, 2012, 03:59 PM »
Thought i would share this because we usually don't hear any of the positives about them.
I just put the phone down after a call from paypal.
They were clarifying a recent purchase they said looked out of character for my account.
Everything was OK but i have to admit with a lot of the horror stories you hear it was nice to know they are making the effort. :coolsmiley:

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Paypal on the ball
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 04:15 PM »
It probably rang alarm bells when you made a payment to gimpmasks.com Glynn.

Paypal... keepin' it real... keepin it rubber.  :4_17_5:

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 04:50 PM »
was the guy who phoned you Nigerian ?
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 05:07 PM »
Dave you sussed me  :LolLolLolLol:

B no they rang my landline 1st but i didn't manage to get to it in time. Then my mobile went off, even though it was international it had the city of origin Omaha NE.
This is one of the paypal headquarters. I just said it was correct that i had made the transaction and left it at that. Afterwards i rang paypal UK to double check and they said everything was above board with the call.

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 05:26 PM »

Offline Betty

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 06:37 PM »
2 minutes turkish...

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 07:07 PM »
Dave you sussed me  :LolLolLolLol:

B no they rang my landline 1st but i didn't manage to get to it in time. Then my mobile went off, even though it was international it had the city of origin Omaha NE.
This is one of the paypal headquarters. I just said it was correct that i had made the transaction and left it at that. Afterwards i rang paypal UK to double check and they said everything was above board with the call.

it just made me think of the calls i get, the one's where they say there from your bank, and that they just need to check your details  :yahoo_silent: :knuppel2:
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 09:13 PM »

As a rule Pay Pal are not bad , i've had a laugh with them this week as i transfered a rather large amount across into my bank account only for the site to crash , anyway once it came back on line i checked my balance  ::)  it came up as error and the cash was still there  ::) so i did it again only for it to crash again  ::)   at this point i thought i was back on RAD  :LolLolLolLol: half hour later the sites back up  ::) 3rd time lucky so i had another go wooohoooo it went through no problem so i thought i'd check on line the following day as it shows in appro 2 hours now  :shocked:  wow it was showing all 3 transfers  :4_17_5:  fook in hell result , i rang them last night as it had to be done to check what the fook was going on as it was now showing 3 lots of tranfers  in my bank and still on my pay pal balance  ??? ??? 

well today i've had an email off them saying there having technical issues they can say that again  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Paypal on the ball

gfxgfx
gfx gfx