gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 11:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Early Condor on the bay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Early Condor on the bay  (Read 8055 times)

Mdbh

Re: Early Condor on the bay
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2012, 05:01 PM »
don't worry Danny, we maybe older than olly but we will never be as gay as him :LolLolLolLol:
don't write jokes Kev your not aloud to have fun on this forum! And talking about my sexuality is not funny!

skidmark

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2012, 05:27 PM »
There's still only really a handful of mid bits fetching high prices, most frames struggle to reach 3 figures from what I've seen.
Having said that 93' Condors are well better than 92' ones  :D and I've got a semi-on watching this auction.

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2012, 05:48 PM »
don't worry Danny, we maybe older than olly but we will never be as gay as him :LolLolLolLol:

;D

On a side note - there's a tiny sting of hypocrisy going on in this thread since I wheedled me way home from work. You can't say brand loyalty sucks if you're gonna say in your next breath that old school is sh1te and mid school is better 'cos it's cheaper.

We're all here 'cos we either still love to ride or love building bikes or both. Lets just keep it nice and friendly and drop the skatepark elitism eh?

Mucho bum-hugs (not at you Olly though - don't want you getting the wrong idea sweet-cheeks  :D )
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Mdbh

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2012, 06:23 PM »
Yeh yeh that's write av a pop at the gay 1! :LolLolLolLol:

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • I bought a site tag and my girth increased by 10%
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2012, 06:38 PM »
big gay olly  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Mdbh

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2012, 06:40 PM »
At this rate I'm going to start self harming! :'(
And Kev you looked like Dennis the menace in your wedding clorhes :LolLolLolLol:

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2012, 07:24 PM »
cant beat a black and red stripey t shirt :LolLolLolLol:

still looked better than you do in one of your poofter shirts :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2012, 07:26 PM »
Is this Olly then Kev?:

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2012, 07:28 PM »
more like this danny :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Mdbh

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2012, 07:32 PM »
Kev for Fook sake you said you deleted that!

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2012, 07:41 PM »
more like this danny :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Saved to PC - ta for that Kev  :daumenhoch:

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2012, 07:43 PM »
thats before he got drunk and asked the away fans to "shoot in his goal" :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 07:44 PM »
thats before he got drunk and asked the away fans to "shoot in his goal" :LolLolLolLol:

;D

Mdbh

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 07:48 PM »
Kev come on mate I'm trying to forget that day, I was walking like a cowboy for 2 weeks!

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 08:24 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

darksunday

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2012, 11:43 PM »

;D

On a side note - there's a tiny sting of hypocrisy going on in this thread since I wheedled me way home from work. You can't say brand loyalty sucks if you're gonna say in your next breath that old school is sh1te and mid school is better 'cos it's cheaper.

We're all here 'cos we either still love to ride or love building bikes or both. Lets just keep it nice and friendly and drop the skatepark elitism eh?

the era's aren't brands???

I used to be well into the old school scene but its all but dead these days, everything interesting has been found and built and its just the late comers that are building bikes that cost thousands to piece together, so it stopped being fun years ago,

at heart i have more allegiance to the mid school because I rode through that era too and to be completely honest it had more integrity because all the lightweights,nobheads and clingers on had fooked off,

most of the old school threads seem to end up with a few members constantly referring to each other on first name terms and calling each other gays or bummers,
I know that folk do this so they can feel more a part of something, its pretty normal behavior,
it just saddens me that the mid section has been invaded by these lonely idiots,

this section out of the whole forum has some interesting and intelligent debate,
if on joining the forum the only thing you can think of to add is yet ANOTHER hoffman condor I feel a bit sad for you,

having watched the old school bloom and die off part of me knows its inevitable the mid school will go the same way....

Mdbh

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2012, 08:13 AM »
I understand what your saying fella but we are having a joke between friends!

ithink you need to chill out as this is not a secret club for people who want to keep mid school under ground,
 when people collect stuff prices will go up that's life, this is a forum so I can post what I like well as long as I'm not really upsetting anyone, I love everything mid school every brand etc I've pretty much had most of them over the years and rode with some cool guys, as for my airmaster/condor builds I was 6 when they was new on the market next your say I can't build them because I wasn't there living it...?  So I say wind your neck in and leave it out! And why are we idiots? So having banter between friends makes you a idiot, you've gone wayyyy over the top here fella :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 09:24 AM by Mdbh »

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2012, 08:22 AM »
you were 6 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: now i do feel old :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2012, 09:07 AM »
I used to be well into the old school scene but its all but dead these days, everything interesting has been found and built and its just the late comers that are building bikes that cost thousands to piece together, so it stopped being fun years ago,

at heart i have more allegiance to the mid school because I rode through that era too and to be completely honest it had more integrity because all the lightweights,nobheads and clingers on had fooked off,

most of the old school threads seem to end up with a few members constantly referring to each other on first name terms and calling each other gays or bummers,
I know that folk do this so they can feel more a part of something, its pretty normal behavior,
it just saddens me that the mid section has been invaded by these lonely idiots,

this section out of the whole forum has some interesting and intelligent debate,
if on joining the forum the only thing you can think of to add is yet ANOTHER hoffman condor I feel a bit sad for you,

Like I said before Joe (hope you don't mind me calling you by your first name), in the nicest possible way - drop the skatepark elitism.

And there's no need for the 'ooh you've just joined the forums/have a low post-count so you're a noob' - people rediscovering bmx or just wanting to rebuild bikes they did have/always wanted shouldn't be put off posting and being proud of it irregardless of how many other bikes of the same ilk are kicking about, whether it be a Hoffman, Standard, S&M, Powerlite, Zima, Terrible1, DK, Haro, Diamondback and so on. Plus there's PLENTY of interesting and intelligent debate going on in other sections of the forums, as well as a load of jokes about bumming/Nazi laser cats etc.

Finally, having ridden during the 80's (but generally hampered by short toptubes and frames that snapped like twigs), but ridden a fook load more and better during the early 90's-early 2000's and yep - I too have way more allegiance to mid-school stuff - I can honestly say there still were as you put it 'lightweights,nobheads and clingers' in the 90's at every park/trails I went to here in the UK or abroad, but that's life innit - they're still here today when I go out riding and always will be. Only difference now is I'm old enough now to not give a t0ss that they're there.

Love,

'A lonely idiot' that posts on an internet forum.

griff

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2012, 11:32 AM »
Great to see joe back to his normal self again
He's been far too polite lately

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2012, 01:30 PM »

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2012, 01:38 PM »
i`m  pleased i didn`t meet olly the other day to collect my forks he might have bugged me  ;D
no1stuntmaster on instagram

Mdbh

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2012, 01:57 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

Mdbh

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2012, 02:15 PM »
i`m  pleased i didn`t meet olly the other day to collect my forks he might have bugged me  ;D
that wouldn't be possible Paul! I've never met such a tight fecker in all my like hahaha

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2012, 02:16 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Early Condor on the bay

gfxgfx
gfx gfx