gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 09:35 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  EBAY IDIOTS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: EBAY IDIOTS  (Read 598 times)

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: EBAY IDIOTS
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 01:33 AM »
i want david millars book and everytime i get outbid and it ends up more than the amazon new posted price ! nobs

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 01:34 AM »
 :crazy2:
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 05:13 AM »
Stamped original stuff often fetches more than unstamped repro stuff . :coolsmiley:

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 07:43 AM »
lot of people buy stuff on ebay and don`t look else where as i see so much stuff on ebay that less money on amazon,play or shopto
we live in a world now where when people want it they want it now and won`t wait . i seen that with bmx stuff over the years 
no1stuntmaster on instagram

deeman

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 10:05 AM »
Stamped original stuff often fetches more than unstamped repro stuff . :coolsmiley:

This i understand,but both of these are the same kit,in fact i would hazard a guess that the private seller bought his from the same place!! :daumenhoch:

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 10:40 AM »
I have an original set that I offered on here for half of what the cheapest price in your link was? and nobody wanted it? ???

deeman

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 11:01 AM »
I have an original set that I offered on here for half of what the cheapest price in your link was? and nobody wanted it? ???

Do you still have em dude'talk to me!! :daumenhoch:

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 11:01 AM »

This i understand,but both of these are the same kit,in fact i would hazard a guess that the private seller bought his from the same place!! :daumenhoch:
The disc fixing bolt on the 1st link is stamped with the redline R on one side.  :daumenhoch:

Not all came like this but the stamped ones are more collectible .
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 11:20 AM by glynnyboy »

Offline kalex

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 12:26 PM »

The disc fixing bolt on the 1st link is stamped with the redline R on one side.  :daumenhoch:

mines stamped with redline and not just R

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 01:44 PM »
The redline 400's also came with at least three different sort of stamped caps for the crank arms that I know off.
Sugino metal,
Sugino plastic chrome
Redline stamped metal

I don't know if there is any dating explanation for 400 cap or 401 fixing bolt stamping though, anybody?

deeman

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 05:57 PM »

I've studied it close and i can't see the R!is it not a bit of reflection? :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  EBAY IDIOTS

gfxgfx
gfx gfx