gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975658 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6351 Members - Latest Member: Spencerkidd July 12, 2024, 10:38 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Cheeky little replica (Now Finished)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cheeky little replica (Now Finished)  (Read 3033 times)

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: Cheeky little replica
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2012, 09:56 PM »
Righty then :)

Had a bit of time today to grab a couple of bits and then spend some time polishing it all up ready to be fitted......The only thing it needs now is a brake cable as the one I had as a spare turned out to be a front :( ....epic fail!! lol.

I think its turned out really cool for a rep :) ....I know its not bang on but its a twist on the original with the chrome seatpost, wheels and crank which i reckon works pretty well.

Take a peek :)

Offline bigfatolly

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: Cheeky little replica (Now Finished)
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2012, 10:00 PM »
Looks really cool that mate :daumenhoch:

I reckon an et padset would set it off nice :4_17_5:

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2012, 10:08 PM »
Looks really cool that mate :daumenhoch:

I reckon an et padset would set it off nice :4_17_5:

Thanks matey, yeah it certainly would!!  Unfortunately ive got a few other projects on the go so this one is gonna be up for sale soon to fund the rest :( ...doh!!  Really fancy keeping it too but the mrs isnt feeling all these bikes around the house lol.

Offline Gizmo

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2012, 10:16 PM »
Well nice  :) et Kuwie looks for fraction of the price
Nice paint job btw

Offline Jaan

• Tail Whip
  • A.K.A. Chris
    • AlphaPunk
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2012, 10:30 PM »
Shame this is on the bay, I would have loved those bars and stem, can't find one for love nor money  :'(

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2012, 10:30 PM »
Well nice  :) et Kuwie looks for fraction of the price
Nice paint job btw

Cheers bud :)  its up on the bay at the moment as ive pretty much skinted myself out this month with a few selfish purchases :) .....I would have loved to keep it but its kinda had to go up for sale :( doh!!

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2012, 10:35 PM »
Shame this is on the bay, I would have loved those bars and stem, can't find one for love nor money  :'(

I know yeah :( ....Other things have kinda forced the sale mid-way through its build so I need to raise cash now :( ....sucks dont it!!  I really want it to go complete as well really as it looks the nuts and seems a shame to split having built it, if all else fails though ill be back in touch.

Offline Jaan

• Tail Whip
  • A.K.A. Chris
    • AlphaPunk
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2012, 10:39 PM »

I know yeah :( ....Other things have kinda forced the sale mid-way through its build so I need to raise cash now :( ....sucks dont it!!  I really want it to go complete as well really as it looks the nuts and seems a shame to split having built it, if all else fails though ill be back in touch.

GLWS, you're starting to get some bids so you'll more than get your money back  :)
The stems pop up from time to time I just need to learn to be more patient  ::)

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2012, 10:47 PM »

GLWS, you're starting to get some bids so you'll more than get your money back  :)

There's about 30 watchers too I think so its got interest which is good.  Hope you find a stem bud, they do pop up from time to time, ive seen a couple in the states if you wanted one bad but im not too sure of the postage??

Offline Jaan

• Tail Whip
  • A.K.A. Chris
    • AlphaPunk
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2012, 10:57 PM »

There's about 30 watchers too I think so its got interest which is good.  Hope you find a stem bud, they do pop up from time to time, ive seen a couple in the states if you wanted one bad but im not too sure of the postage??

A lot of my stuff comes from the US, depends on the seller, I've paid as little as $5 for a group 1 stem to be posted. I just missed a mint one go for $75, went to make a brew before hitting "Buy it now" only to come back to an ended auction  :'(
Put me off my cuppa  :)

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2012, 10:59 PM »

That looks real sweet , hope you get good money mate  :daumenhoch:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2012, 11:26 PM »
Ah gutted! I think weve all missed out on some bargains on the bay at some point lol. If you think too long about the buy it now button,someone else will always beat you to it! :(

A lot of my stuff comes from the US, depends on the seller, I've paid as little as $5 for a group 1 stem to be posted. I just missed a mint one go for $75, went to make a brew before hitting "Buy it now" only to come back to an ended auction  :'(
Put me off my cuppa  :)

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2012, 11:36 PM »

That looks real sweet , hope you get good money mate  :daumenhoch:
thanks bud,yeah hopefully it will raise enough for my bank to look a little healtìr lol

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Cheeky little replica (Now Finished)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx