gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 05:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  4 bikes stollen
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 4 bikes stollen  (Read 3192 times)

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
Re: 4 bikes stollen
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2012, 08:27 PM »
I'm sure I have seen the blue and white diamond back for sale somewhere. But that was a week or so back.  ???
think this one was for sale at one point.. Could be the same one Stu. Am I right
Griff loves BUM..

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2012, 08:35 PM »
That's what I thought. I'm sure it was the same pic as above. I've also seen that Robbo for sale. Again with the same pic. Not that long ago. Do you have them for sale a few weeks back?  If so did anyone ask to see them or ask for your address?  :daumenhoch:

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2012, 08:54 PM »
truely gutted for you ADIE  :'( , having one bike nicked is bad enough but 4 . big thumbs up to Dingo  :daumenhoch: for showing true rad spirit for the loan bike  :4_17_5: and it goes without saying if any of us on here get a sniff off any of your bikes  :knuppel2:   :knuppel2:    :knuppel2:  we will get them back  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:24 PM by Badbaldie »

darksunday

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2012, 09:10 PM »
fooking nice bikes aswell,

genuinely gutted for you.

griff

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2012, 09:20 PM »
Sorry to see this mate
Fingers crossed they do something stupid and the bikes turn up.

adiers

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2012, 09:40 PM »
Your a good man dingo, I was selling the db to buy andys pk ripper xl to do some old school racing, I raced andys xl at the rad weekend and I loved it :daumenhoch: thanks to every one else too!

ozone

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2012, 09:48 PM »
Are there any CCTV cameras close to where you live?  On private or commercial premises?  Has to be worth having a look around to see if anyone has recorded them fleeing the scene.   >:(

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2012, 10:15 PM »
Your a good man dingo, I was selling the db to buy andys pk ripper xl to do some old school racing, I raced andys xl at the rad weekend and I loved it :daumenhoch: thanks to every one else too!

Did anyone enquire about the bike?  Or ask you where you lived. Or even came round and had a look at it. As they could have come back. Or got someone else to take the lot.

adiers

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2012, 10:47 PM »
Nobody asked me for my addy, I did have some one pick a f/f a month ago from ebay and thats the only one im suspect about, his user name on the bay is tanicampbell, does any no who he is?

pkripster

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2012, 11:01 PM »
 :wtf: a robbo not an 89 master I take it lol

ozone

« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2012, 08:59 AM »
Nobody asked me for my addy, I did have some one pick a f/f a month ago from ebay and thats the only one im suspect about, his user name on the bay is ********* :police:, does any no who he is?

Do you not have his address?  If you look at his feedback, you can see that he bought an item from a Rad member who should have this details.  I don't want to put his name up as you don't know who is reading but sending a PM his way wouldn't do any harm if you think this guy is dodgy.   :-\
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 08:14 AM by Ozone »

adiers

« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2012, 08:59 PM »
ive been told by the insurance today that i only get a max of £2000in one claim  so im £1500 down, so unless you have the bikes insured separate thats all you get :tickedoff:

dp and Chopper Dude

« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2012, 09:11 PM »
B@stard! Can you leave it a few months and claim again saying the bikes you bought to replace the stolen ones have been stolen?

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2012, 09:18 PM »
gutted to hear this Ady . kick a man when hes down  :'(   . BUT LESSON TO ALL .. it dont matter what the nice lady SAYS to you on the phone when your trying to get your bikes covered. its what the UNDER WRITTER SAYS IN BLACK AND WHITE in the policy that DOES matter... unless you HAVE spoke to the underwritter then i would like to bet most people will be in the same position as ADY if (and i hope this dont happen again to a radster) this happens again .  :daumenhoch:

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2012, 08:08 AM »
Gutted for you Ady  >:(  glad youve posted on fb and on the forum it means you have eyes country wide so the best of luck getting them back ,thievin tw@ts need there hands chopping off , thing is too if they know what there worth they gunna sit for a while then split and sell on thief bay  :knuppel2: so we'll watch out for that too  :daumenhoch:  fingers crossed for yer fella !!

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2012, 09:38 AM »
Ditto, gutted for you, really hope these turn up again

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  4 bikes stollen

gfxgfx
gfx gfx