gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 02:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Going to Bury St Edmunds this afternoon to checkout the new HCH shop
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Going to Bury St Edmunds this afternoon to checkout the new HCH shop  (Read 343 times)

GaryN

As I need to pop into Bury St Edmunds this afternoon it will give me an excuse to pop into the new Hard Core Hobbies shop and check out the shiny stuff.

I could get my Christmas list started (apologies for mentioning the 'C' word).

The last time I was in there several of the guys wanted to check out my D130 as BITD it was one of there wish bikes so I see what they think to the 'Hoff'

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Going to Bury St Edmunds this afternoon to checkout the new HCH shop
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 01:31 PM »
Great shop, bought my NS from there about 6 years ago.  :daumenhoch:

I see that Jay has grown his hair though.

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 04:26 PM »
great shop,my local,ridden with jay since 1984 and hes still racing..

GaryN

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 07:57 PM »
Well the 'Hoff' got the thumbs up from the HCH boys, I think that it brought back a few memories. A couple of the the guys had Hoffman bikes BITD and Jay said that he used to have the same Snafu saddle many years ago.

The new shop is superb, they can have loads more stuff on display and the customers can have a bit of room without bumping into each other.

Well worth checking out if you are in the area although it is pretty much NS, no 48 hole rims and only one railed saddle but don't let that put anyone off.

They have plenty of shoes and clothes and are a top bunch of guys.

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 11:06 AM »
Well the 'Hoff' got the thumbs up from the HCH boys, I think that it brought back a few memories. A couple of the the guys had Hoffman bikes BITD and Jay said that he used to have the same Snafu saddle many years ago.

The new shop is superb, they can have loads more stuff on display and the customers can have a bit of room without bumping into each other.

Well worth checking out if you are in the area although it is pretty much NS, no 48 hole rims and only one railed saddle but don't let that put anyone off.

Hah - I missed you by about 20 minutes. Turned up to say hello to Jay and the lads, and Jamie told me someone had just popped in with a like new D130 :) Agreed the new shops great - shame I hadn't realised they'd moved and went to the old one first.....
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

GaryN

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 02:26 PM »

Hah - I missed you by about 20 minutes. Turned up to say hello to Jay and the lads, and Jamie told me someone had just popped in with a like new D130 :) Agreed the new shops great - shame I hadn't realised they'd moved and went to the old one first.....

Would have been good to meet you.

Like new is stretching the truth a little but I guess as those guys hadn't seen the likes for many a year then the rose tinted glasses came into play and it did clean up very well.

20 minutes later and I was ripping around the town, I got some strange  :shocked: looks in Waitrose, Thomas Peatlings and Carlucchios as I was trying to find and espresso liqueur for an ice cream recipe. Peatlings sorted me out with a couple of miniatures, I am waiting for the ice cream to set-up in the freezer right now.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Going to Bury St Edmunds this afternoon to checkout the new HCH shop

gfxgfx
gfx gfx