gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 03:13 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Counterfitt parts? ** cranks now fitted pics aadded**
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Counterfitt parts? ** cranks now fitted pics aadded**  (Read 4550 times)

Sink

Re: Counterfitt parts? ** cranks now fitted pics aadded**
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2012, 10:12 PM »
they're actually ok cranks for what they cost, generic clamp on 3-piece, might be worth taking the right sized allen keys out with you in casde they work loose when they're new, keep an eye on the bearings too,

I've not used the bearings as I have better ones already in the BB, but they will do as a spare set :daumenhoch: The only downside I can see is the crank bolts have a plastic end cap, where a smaller bolt goes through, I can see these getting eaten up pretty quick :-\ But as you say for the money, they ain't half bad :daumenhoch:

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2012, 10:34 PM »
 try these  not sure if they will fit ?,  got em on my twinchers  take the rubber bit off n they look like old style flight bolts  :daumenhoch:

http://www.wilcodirect.co.uk/index.php'main_page=product_info&cPath=5_547&products_id=9705
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 12:15 PM by oldtired »

Sink

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2012, 10:51 PM »
try these  not sure if they will fit ?,  got em on my twinchers  take the rubber bit of n they look like old style flight bolts  :daumenhoch:

http://www.wilcodirect.co.uk/index.php'main_page=product_info&cPath=5_547&products_id=9705

Nice one, worth getting a few of them for the spares box :daumenhoch:

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 12:13 PM »
yup done the same  :daumenhoch:   got to keep rolling but if you can do it for as little brass as possible then you're on a winner  :daumenhoch:  :LolLolLolLol:

LENNY-LENTINI

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 03:08 PM »
Put it this way Brothers

I have a set of these cranks on my rider and i love 'em.

I got the deal where i got the cranks, BB and plastic Hamilton pedals for £34.99!

Slapped em on my United L40 and just rode hard with my usual 15stone flat bottom landings.

No Bends or creaks and never even came loose.

Keep the faith.L

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Counterfitt parts? ** cranks now fitted pics aadded**

gfxgfx
gfx gfx