gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 12:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Daughters Winterland GT Replica (LOTS MORE PICS ADDED) 4th Oct
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daughters Winterland GT Replica (LOTS MORE PICS ADDED) 4th Oct  (Read 6062 times)

Offline Finny

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Daughters Winterland GT Replica (LOTS MORE PICS ADDED) 30th Sept
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 11:37 PM »
Wow...some seriously nice builds on the go there Finny....you still got any of your old trials bikes you rode too ???....ive still got a 1990 Jordi Tarres replica Beta zero and a Beta Rev3 270 :)

Wow...some seriously nice builds on the go there Finny....you still got any of your old trials bikes you rode too ???....ive still got a 1990 Jordi Tarres replica Beta zero and a Beta Rev3 270 :)

1990 that will be a red beta Zero, awesome bike that!! wish I kept a Zero!! Jordi Tarres Emailed me a few weeks ago inviting me to his place in relinars Spain, i told him I would go xmas time, cannot wait to see his Museum, I have two of his actual suits, his 1990, and his 1992 suits, I was sponsored by the same clothing company during career "Garibaldi" (Not Buscuits)

I still have my 2003 Montesa 315 that I done the World Bunnyhop record, My 1994 Beta techno (Stan Stephens Tuned) My 1996 Gasgas JTR 270 from my Video/film "The Trick Wizard" my 1998 Montesa 315r from my Film/video "Trick Wizard 2" and the same bike I won the World Freestyle/stunt Championship on. The last two stroke 2004 315r Montesa before they went 4 stroke,  my 2009 Gasgas 300 from Top Gear Live World Tour, and my 2010 Fiola Tribute Gasgas, attached a few pics of me on them!

2009 Top gear Live World Tour Bike         (Norty40) Joff, Have not forgot about the below poster, just waiting for them to come through mate  :daumenhoch:

Fiola Tribute GasGas

Montesa 315 2002

Montesa 4RT for Top Gear Live World Tour 2007/8

2003 Montesa 315 that I done the World Bunnyhop record 23 people no ramp

« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 11:50 PM by FINNY »

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 12:13 AM »

:4_17_5:   awesome stuff bud  :daumenhoch:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

ronster

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2012, 07:51 AM »
Yea it is the red one ;)...will get some pics up later with a Beta stripey I resto'd for a mate......some great shots there dude....must of been tough the bunny hop record on the Mont!....would have been easier on the featherweight Gasser I reckon?!.....loving the Fiola tribute too :daumenhoch:

ronster

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2012, 08:01 AM »
Not really in the same league as you dude but a couple of shots I just found :-[

Will find some more later ;)

deeman

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2012, 12:18 PM »
It doesn't look like you clear all those people in the bunnyhop pic!please tell me you did! :-\

griff

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2012, 03:06 PM »
Great pics
Amazes me how you can wheelie a motorbike at that angle without falling off the back!

rad_pitt

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2012, 03:17 PM »
Such a cool thread  :4_17_5:

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2012, 04:21 PM »
It doesn't look like you clear all those people in the bunnyhop pic!please tell me you did! :-\

Jas's mate was the man on the end of the line , he now has a permenant reminder of that day ..... a dirty great tyre mark across his torso  :-X

......... he pissed it really  8)

Some nice builds on the go mate  :daumenhoch:

Supergoose is stunning  :smitten:

No worries on the poster Jas  ;)
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline Finny

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2012, 08:59 PM »
Yea it is the red one ;)...will get some pics up later with a Beta stripey I resto'd for a mate......some great shots there dude....must of been tough the bunny hop record on the Mont!....would have been easier on the featherweight Gasser I reckon?!.....loving the Fiola tribute too :daumenhoch:

Ahhh the Beta Stripey 1989, I snapped one of those in half!!! I'll dig some pics out...got fooking thousands of pics and boxes of my old shite still!! I'll add some pics of that Tomoz mate, the rev 3 looks sweet!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Finny

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2012, 09:03 PM »
Great pics
Amazes me how you can wheelie a motorbike at that angle without falling off the back!

Griff I called those wheelies scrapers, because your way past vertical scraping the rear mudguard, the answer to that is speed and back brake control mate!! to slow and there is no enough forward momentum, result on back with bike on top!! I found out in the early years, brokens femur, wrists, cruciate ligament(Note The wheelie pic with knee brace) to many to list, the breaks are fine but ligaments are a fooking pain!!! here is another

same bike
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:21 PM by FINNY »

Offline Finny

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2012, 09:07 PM »

Deeman,

yep here is the full pics mate, Joff is right, my mate is on the end of the line up...would I lay down for me...fook that!!! I was alway guarenteed a soft landing!!!

griff

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2012, 09:11 PM »
Great pics

Griff I called those wheelies scrapers, because your way past vertical scraping the rear mudguard, the answer to that is speed and back brake control mate!! to slow and there is no enough forward momentum, result on back with bike on top!! I found out in the early years, brokens femur, wrists, cruciate ligament(Not The wheelie pic with knee brace) to many to list, the breaks are fine but ligaments are a fooking pain!!! here is another

same bike

Top riding there mate  :daumenhoch:

Offline Finny

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2012, 09:19 PM »

To be honest mate the gasser is not on for the record, being that the 315r Mont had a big clutch basket, I dumped the clutch in 5th for that World Record, as we put stronger springs and spacers, the gasser would struggled grabbing in 4th because it has a lot smaller clutch basket and just not grap enough in 5th when dumping the clutch, the best I done on a gasser was on a JTR270 1996/7 jumping 18 people at Beaulieu Motor Museum for Motorcycle World event beating my old record of 16!!

Sorry to the guys that are thinking is this a fooking BMX or motorcycle site  :LolLolLolLol:  :10_2_12:

Offline GTnumber1

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2012, 09:29 PM »
NICE PHOTOSHOP BRUV  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: ;D ;D :D ;)

Offline Finny

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 10:15 PM »

Talking Photoshop Bruv, I was looking for that one you did of me and you, cannot find it!!  ;D

deeman

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 10:21 PM »
Nice one,I can see where the bunnyhop peaked now!you mustve been doing what,60-70mph at a guess'top riding! :daumenhoch:

Offline GTnumber1

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2012, 10:58 PM »

Talking Photoshop Bruv, I was looking for that one you did of me and you, cannot find it!!  ;D

you mean this one :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: i cant find the original one without your make up   :-\

Offline Finny

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2012, 11:07 PM »

you mean this one :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: i cant find the original one without your make up   :-\

Thats the one!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Finny

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2012, 07:29 PM »

Found a couple of pics on the 1989 Beta 260 Stripey mate, also added a few random pics that I found

1999 Montesa London Motorcycle Show at excel I Think it was??

1996 JTR 270

My very trick 2003 Motesa 315

Exeter Bike Show 2001 or 2002

2006 Beaulieu Motorcycle World On the fuel injected Montesa 4rt a year before I went back to gasgas

Think Costa would like this trick

The Stigs Book

2001/2002 Me on set in "The Ice Palace" for James Bond "Die Another Day" From Left to right top Back, Me, my mate Craig, Vic Armstrong who is second unit Director, my good frien James bonds Double Ray Dehaan, front George who done the Green Jaguar Stunts and Eddie Kidd

2003 An Eddie Kidd Tribute show Craig, Eddie, Myself, I took eddie to all my shows, he is my Daugters God father, look like a bunch of gays in those chaps, I am wearing the actual leathers he had his crash in, I have them here as he gave them to me

Was in Princess's pop video called ride in 2004, I told her I bought her record called "Say im your number one" backi in the day, who would have thought I would have starred in her video 20 odd years later, here is the video and dont laugh at my acting

Here is another pop video I was in By Freefaller 2004, think it made number 3 in the charts
/>

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:34 PM by FINNY »

Offline GTnumber1

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Daughters Winterland GT Replica (LOTS MORE PICS ADDED) 4th Oct
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2012, 07:33 PM »
is that you or craig with the bike up the arss  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

cool pics bruv  8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Finny

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2012, 07:35 PM »
is that you or craig with the bike up the arss  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

cool pics bruv  8) 8) 8) 8)

I done the Riding, craig done the taking  ;D a bit like me and you bruv!!  ;)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:37 PM by FINNY »

ronster

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2012, 08:25 PM »
Haha....they are awesome shots dude......trying to sort out the stuff I have...need to scan it all in as its mostly on film not digital I think ::)

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2012, 02:21 PM »

Cool stuff Jas mate  :daumenhoch:

I see that mongoose california special lurking in the background still not finished  :laugh:

Pull yer finger out son...... what's it been 3 years ?  :LolLolLolLol:

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline Finny

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2012, 09:40 PM »

Cool stuff Jas mate  :daumenhoch:

I see that mongoose california special lurking in the background still not finished  :laugh:

Pull yer finger out son...... what's it been 3 years ?  :LolLolLolLol:

Another Month John, It will be done!!! I'll keep you posted mate  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Daughters Winterland GT Replica (LOTS MORE PICS ADDED) 4th Oct

gfxgfx
gfx gfx