gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 05:51 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Airmaster on ebay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Airmaster on ebay  (Read 462 times)

Mdbh

Airmaster on ebay
« on: September 24, 2012, 06:13 PM »
Wow! Over £800 for frame and forks and still has 4 days left doesn't have pegs or bash plate either, that's going to sell for we'll over £1000! I defo got a bargin:)

Mdbh

Re: Airmaster on ebay
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 06:16 PM »
Sorry didn't see your post pk:)

Mdbh

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 06:00 PM »
  :LolLolLolLol: £1200

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 01:58 PM »
But isnt the ebay one the right colour?

Mdbh

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 04:49 PM »
Hahaha what's the diff robbo? I can't see mate

Mdbh

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 04:55 PM »

Looks the same to me mate and anyway I'm not selling mine so don't matter was only saying:)

Barrera006

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 08:34 PM »
Hahaha what's the diff robbo? I can't see mate
Trust me, the colour is a bitch to match.  I had it painted and it cost a small fortune.......and I work in the industry!

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 08:57 PM »
Got you there didn't I Olly?  :LolLolLolLol:

Mdbh

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2012, 07:18 AM »
Your a bashguard bitch robbo lol did you see it end £1875 that's madness!

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2012, 07:34 AM »
Fook me!  Looks like I was wrong a airmaster is fetching as much as a gen 1 condor if not more! Bonkers price.  :shocked:

There must still be folks with serious money to burn out there.  :idiot2: :daumenhoch:

dp and Chopper Dude

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2012, 08:29 AM »
That one belongs to a bloke on the Updating the Haro Registry facebook page. This is what he said about it:

That was my F&F. And no I was expecting it to peak at US1500. The one I have complete on here elswhere is one of only 2 in the world that I know is built to spec. The other being John Buultjens (Haro Brand Manager). Because they where so weak I guess no one kept them & it took literally 7 years to get mine done 100% spec. Crazy I do agree but yes they are a very sought after peice of kit. Also they only ever made them for one year, 1991.

Is that right??

Mdbh

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2012, 09:02 AM »
Yeh he's on oz bmx dd4130 I'm sure he said before he got that from the isle of white but I could be wrong, and stu you know it's never worth that its eBay bidding wars!

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2012, 09:59 AM »
Maybe your right Ollie.  But that's the second one that has gone for silly money!
But on the other side of things how many people are there out there that are willing to pay that sort of of money for that frame and forks. Once you have bought one your not exactly gonna spend a silly amount on another. Unless your stupidly "I have just won the lottery" rich.

That went for more than a minty mint gen 1.
However it is true that not many survived. And Hoffman didn't do Haro any favours snapping 5 of them in one weekend. And then putting all the bits on an old white Pk ripper only to be snapped by the BMX paparazzi  :LolLolLolLol:

It's a shame really as it was a stunning bike. But sadly it ended the glory days for Haro and made the Haro sheep move on to Wilkerson,s&m etc.  :daumenhoch:

The trouble with what you have Ollie is how much do you sell it for if you ever want to get rid of it? Not saying that you do. As it could make serious money like the last two. Or make a fraction of the recent prices as all the big money buyers already have one. 

Only choice is to keep it mate.  ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Airmaster on ebay

gfxgfx
gfx gfx