gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 10:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Re issue kz
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Re issue kz  (Read 671 times)

Offline Gizmo

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Re issue kz
« on: September 18, 2012, 06:12 PM »
What we reckon on these , I kinda like em
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KUWAHARA-KZ-01-3rd-Limited-Edition-Old-School-BMX-/310443586384?pt=AU_Sport_Cycling_Bikes&hash=item4847e13350#ht_4754wt_1026

Old school ride for little money ' postage is a bark tho  :)

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Re issue kz
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 06:15 PM »
i saw that,they are ok,thing is tho you soon get fed up riding a poor repro about and would then sooner have the real deal.i had the reissue frameset when i first started out and it bugged me in the end that it wasnt original,so much so that i ended up buying one.like you said tho good for the money.
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 07:40 AM »
Dont like it. You could build a half decent OG bike for that.

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 02:31 PM »
Just look at those cheap nasty MX1000 re-issues fitted to it  :-\  £20 the pair  :-X 

A right cheap nasty piece of dog doodoo that you will inevitably swap out for the real deal leaving you £600 out of pocket as no-one will buy it from you  :crazy2:
BANNED

deeman

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 06:49 PM »
Tat!postage is a joke!As Rich said you could build a half decent OG bike for that money.A waste of time and money imo! :daumenhoch:

Offline Gizmo

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 07:22 PM »
Tat!postage is a joke!As Rich said you could build a half decent OG bike for that money.A waste of time and money imo! :daumenhoch:

You say that I can't get a kz f&f for love nor money :-\

deeman

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 04:02 AM »

You say that I can't get a kz f&f for love nor money :-\

Hmmm..I don't actually know much about race bikes,I was just generally talking!you might not get a Kuwi,but I'd rather have a genuine 80's bike for that money.Everything comes up for the right money eventually,depends how much effort you are willing to put in!For instance,Scorcher Mick has a LOVELY british Curtis built PR Racing Expert frame and forks for sale atm for £275(I think!)you could build that bike for another £300 or so with low end components that Kuwi has got and have a WAAAAAY better and more desirable bike,and just change components gradually over time as they came up or budget allowed.Anyone can source a repo set of MX1000's and all the other bollocks on that Kuwi!The postage is the main killer,but still,that aside it's still pretty crap!Dude,this is just my opinion,I'm just saying what I'd do if I had £600 and wanted an old school race bike!There is no accounting for individual taste! :daumenhoch:

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 09:15 AM »

There is no accounting for individual taste! :daumenhoch:

Yeah & you know nothing about that!  ;D

Tis true Damo, thats what i mentioned- I wasn't referring to a Kuwi build but a decent OS.

Anyway, hope you secure a KZ F+F Mark  :daumenhoch:

Offline Gizmo

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 04:21 PM »
I know what you guys are saying  , they fook up all the reissues  ie this kz , the burners & so on
just saying not a bad looking bike made today with old school feel & looks  , least if it got trashed
& ended up in landfill I wouldn't feel bad about it , bar the price of course  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Re issue kz

gfxgfx
gfx gfx