gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 09:33 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Dirtbike :: CUSTOM DECALS NOW ON
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dirtbike :: CUSTOM DECALS NOW ON  (Read 4427 times)

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
Re: Dirtbike :: CUSTOM DECALS NOW ON
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2012, 07:36 PM »
Looks cool Jaymz  :daumenhoch:  Why not do the fork green like the decal, red in the the S+M decal or yellow in the S+M decal??

He would if he wanted to ruin it!  :P
I don't mean green, red and yellow you dozy twat  :crazy2:   ;D  One or tuther  :daumenhoch:

Like I say...ruin it!!!  :D

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 07:49 PM »
Looks cool Jaymz  :daumenhoch:  Why not do the fork green like the decal, red in the the S+M decal or yellow in the S+M decal??
intresting, i may have to get photoshop out adn try a few ideas  :daumenhoch:

Leatherman

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2012, 09:48 PM »
Them custom decals look awesome, nice to see something original.

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2012, 10:39 PM »
Love it Jay!!  The bike looks awesome!!  Im a fan of the 2 pad combo personally but thats just me :)

What the hell was the original front tyre?lol.  That thing could have took any terrain at any speed by the look of it :).  Im running a dirtpath on mine which is pretty chunky but that thing is a completely different creature!!

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2012, 10:45 PM »
Love it Jay!!  The bike looks awesome!!  Im a fan of the 2 pad combo personally but thats just me :)

What the hell was the original front tyre?lol.  That thing could have took any terrain at any speed by the look of it :).  Im running a dirtpath on mine which is pretty chunky but that thing is a completely different creature!!
It was a premium products 2:3 it fitted my new school just. My lad has them now on his haro as the carbon bombshell forks have loads of room. So his bike is a race bike with street tyres. Randomly it now rolls much faster

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2012, 11:00 PM »

It was a premium products 2:3 it fitted my new school just. My lad has them now on his haro as the carbon bombshell forks have loads of room. So his bike is a race bike with street tyres. Randomly it now rolls much faster

Shame it doesnt pump up properly with your forks dude...That thing would be awesome to ride on :).  Ah cool...well at least your lad is getting the use out of them :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Dirtbike :: CUSTOM DECALS NOW ON

gfxgfx
gfx gfx