gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 04:40 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Ideas for MK13
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ideas for MK13  (Read 31491 times)

In2 bmx

Re: Ideas for MK13
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2012, 08:06 PM »
Beer tent  :D
with naked barmaids ... Right next to the rave tent with 80's music ..  :daumenhoch:

xGoose

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2012, 08:07 PM »
HOW ABOUT

A TIME TRIAL

1 BIKE FOR ALL,,,SOMETHING LIKE A BASIC STANDARD BURNER,,,THE WINNER ,,,WINS THE BIKE

FIND A BIKE OR A SOMEONE CAN DONATE IT ,,,,ENTRY FEE £5 each ,,proceeds to mk fund

just a thought

Top Gear style lap around the track on a 'reasonably priced bike' with leaderboard.

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2012, 08:11 PM »
HOW ABOUT

A TIME TRIAL

1 BIKE FOR ALL,,,SOMETHING LIKE A BASIC STANDARD BURNER,,,THE WINNER ,,,WINS THE BIKE

FIND A BIKE OR A SOMEONE CAN DONATE IT ,,,,ENTRY FEE £5 each ,,proceeds to mk fund

just a thought

Top Gear style lap around the track on a 'reasonably priced bike' with leaderboard.

AND WE ALL HAVE TO WEAR A WHITE OVERALL AND FULL FACE SIMPSON LID,,,HA HA HA STYLEEEE

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2012, 08:31 PM »
with naked barmaids ... Right next to the rave tent with 80's music ..  :daumenhoch:
dib dobs me and Johnnygoose on the  decks and strobes.  :daumenhoch:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2012, 08:38 PM »
Spit roast. ::)

kinky  :D  but who you wana spit roast Ash  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2012, 08:50 PM »
Spit roast. ::)

kinky  :D  but who you wana spit roast Ash  :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: that bird dishing out the ice-cream  :P
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2012, 09:06 PM »
I bought 8 calippos Ash, just to see her camel toe.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2012, 09:10 PM »
spit roasting the ice cream lady .... make 2 ordely ques please no pushing in , dib dobs for friends doesnt count  and Adam you can clean up the mess  :D

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2012, 09:15 PM »
I would have loved to have some quarter pipes at this years MK, but the logistics of getting them there made it virtually impossible.  Also I think there would be an issue with insurance.

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2012, 09:25 PM »
I would have loved to have some quarter pipes at this years MK, but the logistics of getting them there made it virtually impossible.  Also I think there would be an issue with insurance.

could we make a ramp just a jump ramp like we all did most days when we were "young" just a board of wood on a barrel or big box or something ?

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2012, 09:25 PM »
I bought 8 calippos Ash, just to see her camel toe.

Same here  :LolLolLolLol:
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2012, 09:35 PM »
Lake jump on the saturday evening on the winning POS

Diggler..........ok, Ill admit it, last time I was at digglers his blow job through his glory hole was as good as any womens Ive ever had  :daumenhoch:

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2012, 09:40 PM »
spit roasting the ice cream lady .... make 2 ordely ques please no pushing in , dib dobs for friends doesnt count  and Adam you can clean up the mess  :D

haha yep she was mint

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2012, 09:41 PM »

Thats a 'top' idea Dan... :daumenhoch:

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2012, 09:52 PM »

Shouldn't be too hard to get a couple there Vincent stylee and i would have thought they are only as dangerous as racing at full tilt  :daumenhoch:
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2012, 11:49 PM »
dib dobs me and Johnnygoose on the  decks and strobes.  :daumenhoch:

rofl  :LolLolLolLol:

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

mattuknc

« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2012, 09:29 AM »

:daumenhoch:
Who's going to do the Stig lap?

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2012, 02:30 PM »

:daumenhoch:
Who's going to do the Stig lap?

Just have a vote on who's the fastest racer...  ;)

GaryN

« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2012, 11:40 PM »
As already mentioned a survivors and/or riders category in the show & shine, any BMX any age and let the Radsters be the judges, the bike with the most votes wins.

I quite like the bike build off and one lap of the track idea, it could be a good team event with perhaps 3-4 people per team.

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2012, 12:24 AM »
As already mentioned a survivors and/or riders category in the show & shine, any BMX any age and let the Radsters be the judges, the bike with the most votes wins.

Survivor class is virtually impossible to judge as how do the judges know what is truely as survivor or not?  Also is the survivor a complete survivor bike, or survivor frame with survivor parts added?  How do we really know that those parts are survivor not just some parts bought?

As for letting the radsters be the judges, we tried that a few years ago and somebody stole a load of the entry cards and voted for the same bike i.e. cheating.

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2012, 01:23 AM »
Rusty rat class ? There seemed to be plenty rust at this years MK . It's all the rage in the VW scene at the mo .

Its a shame that radman don't judge . He knows his stuff . Pity his collection had not sufaced either .
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2012, 06:26 AM »
Rusty rat class ? There seemed to be plenty rust at this years MK . It's all the rage in the VW scene at the mo .

Its a shame that radman don't judge . He knows his stuff . Pity his collection had not sufaced either .

Now that's funny Craig, the geezer don't know which way is up, we only wheel him out at MK for the comedy value

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2012, 06:59 AM »

could we make a ramp just a jump ramp like we all did most days when we were "young" just a board of wood on a barrel or big box or something ?

I was trying to bring a trick ramp but it didn't happen ... would be nice for next year to have some kind of ramps.
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2012, 07:33 AM »
I take it the mysterious helipad kick-turn ramp didn't re-appear then Ed? Jeez that was pish funny at 2am with Carlos, Brummie, Sweatbeats and JonnyGoose. I just wish Hootski still had his quite large Transit and we could bring out little quaterpipe down then burn it on the saturday night as it's just sat here rotting at the side of my house still....

There were some quarters there a year or so ago but nobody was using them as they were in the gravel car-park. Lennie's lad was having a go I think from memory but the prospect of face-planting onto gravel was a bit off-putting so I left them alone.....

I love the Top Gear idea of racing a lap on a POS though, but as it's been said, who would set the Stig lap?
Still limping......

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2012, 07:34 AM »

Now that's funny Craig, the geezer don't know which way is up, we only wheel him out at MK for the comedy value
:LolLolLolLol:
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Ideas for MK13

gfxgfx
gfx gfx