gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 05:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Finally Finished all my 1" S&Ms. *Now with FULL LINEUP pics*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Finally Finished all my 1" S&Ms. *Now with FULL LINEUP pics*  (Read 8085 times)

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Finally Finished all my 1" S&Ms. *Now with FULL LINEUP pics*
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2012, 09:33 AM »
What a line up! Just amazing Alex  :daumenhoch: Now start on the 1&1/8 collection, or make sure that ol' Warpig You've got makes it to My house so I can build it  :LolLolLolLol:
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

SaMAlex

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2012, 10:13 AM »
Seriously though, you dont see many red ones at all, add to this the fact yours has 990's and it makes it an interesting example to me.  You see loads of Chrome ones, a few yellow ones, but yours is the first red one Ive seen in the flesh. I think its a really nice example of an S&M racer, and given Im currently hunting for one I guess you could say Im a little biased towards Challengers at the moment.  :smitten:

Yeah, I agree with the Red. To me, challengers have always been more "right" in red.

What a line up! Just amazing Alex  :daumenhoch: Now start on the 1&1/8 collection

Thanks  :daumenhoch:
I dont think there is any chance of me building up a load of old 1 & 1 /8". A few years ago I made a list of all the frames up to that date and there were over 30  :shocked:

Having said that, i have managed to get a few:
-OS Dirtbike
-2 Next Gen Dirtbikes
-Sabbath
-Warpig
-Challenger 20"
-Challenger 24"
-24" RV
-LTF
-ATF

and the last 5 are all built

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2012, 10:21 AM »
Saw these in Dans ''HOT'' tent at MK, I love that green Mk3 Holmes  :daumenhoch:

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2012, 10:25 AM »
What a line up! Just amazing Alex  :daumenhoch: Now start on the 1&1/8 collection

Thanks  :daumenhoch:
I dont think there is any chance of me building up a load of old 1 & 1 /8". A few years ago I made a list of all the frames up to that date and there were over 30  :shocked:

Having said that, i have managed to get a few:
-OS Dirtbike
-2 Next Gen Dirtbikes
-Sabbath
-Warpig
-Challenger 20"
-Challenger 24"
-24" RV
-LTF
-ATF

and the last 5 are all built
[/quote]

You're on the way then  :LolLolLolLol: You know You need a Beringer in there as well!  :daumenhoch:
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

SaMAlex

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2012, 10:32 AM »
You know You need a Beringer in there as well!  :daumenhoch:

Yeah, Im on the way  :-[
Im thinking that a few select Oversized frames would be nice. I'd working on getting my old (modded) Next Gen back. Then it would be  nice to get a Call Girl, and for sure a Beringer. Maybe a PBR and a Bennet but only because I rode both those frames for a while. I didnt really like either of them.  :(

The only reason the 20" Challenger is built is because its exactly as it was when I rode it. I gave it to someone once I'd stopped using it and recently he gave it back to me.

Offline midschooljon

• Flip-Whip
    • Make Your Bones
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2012, 01:07 PM »
Definitely need a Call Girl in there. Butler was a big part of the S&M crew and his frame was a well deserved addition to the S&M range.
***Wanted - Cash waiting***
RAMP ROOM HOFFMAN FLASH
ELF Double Cross XL.
UGP plates and pad sets
Mid School Race Kit

SaMAlex

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2012, 01:59 PM »
Hmmmm. I wonder if Butler and Beringer have got a stack of their frames they dont want.  ???
Maybe if i'd asked them 6 years ago!  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Finally Finished all my 1" S&Ms. *Now with FULL LINEUP pics*

gfxgfx
gfx gfx