gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975771 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 06, 2024, 11:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Alreet all from leyland
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alreet all from leyland  (Read 1518 times)

Offline PHIL9HUF

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Alreet all from leyland
« on: August 14, 2012, 11:03 PM »
Hello everyone i finally got round to typing something in after months of looking,reading this RAD site,
BITD 82/87 i raced a little at Chorley and Ribby Hall but prefered freestyle we built a couple of 1/4s at home one
7foot and the other 9foot high,will try and post pics sometime.[no good with computers] :-[
My mates dad was involved with the racing at Chorley and had a small trick ramp and 1/4 built that would go
on a trailor and we did some shows under the name of the Mid Lancs Freestyle Display Team lol mainly open days at schools
and summer fairs,sadly no pics !I occasionally see one of the other riders hopefully he has some pics but the other two
 I will sadly never see again !!
My rides as a kid were  mk1 burner then got a Hutch pro racer that didnt last 5mins on the ramps [SNAPPED]so got a dp Firebird Freestyle
then cos my fav rider was Eddie Fiola i got a 85 pro performer in PINK [had to go to Yorkshire to get it none round here!
then like a lot of people did stupidly sold it for nowt in 87 GUTTED !!! I started looking at this great site and watchin you tube and had to buy again and again!
My 1st build for 25 yrs was a dayglo pink 87pro freestyle tour not exactl but hey ho and 2nd is an 87 performer in white again not exact but great for a rider
not that i can do owt on it anymore anyway lol,its just amazing isnt it seeing the look on peoples faces,I was gutted to miss RADTOR but doin my best to get to MK
Hopefully meet a few of you there hope i aint bored you all rambling on keep it RAD.     Phil

Offline Betty

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Alreet all from leyland
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 11:56 PM »
Phil

There's a new indoor park just opened in Leyland if you fancy getting back into riding ramps  :daumenhoch:

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=149693.0

Welcome to the site n all  :daumenhoch:
2 minutes turkish...

Offline PHIL9HUF

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 12:11 AM »
lol yes i just posted on the other thread its only 1/2 a mile down the road and i know the people that run it but wont be ridin it YET!!!
cheers maybe see you in there sometime i am just gettin used to riding again dont know whats harder riding or computers i aint used to postin but will get there :)

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 12:25 AM »

Welcome to the mad house  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:   try stay off the For sale section ,,,,,, once your on you won't come off  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

If you fancy a roll around and meet some other old guys on kids bikes there's a RAD meet at Ramp City , Blackpool on the 25th 9pm till mid night ,

Kappy  :daumenhoch:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline PHIL9HUF

• Site Supporter
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 04:30 PM »
Too late i started already in the sale section! Dont think i am up to riding ramps yet a bit more practice needed, just gettin used to just riding again i aint been on a bike for 25yrs !i just been down to the new skatepark in Leyland its great and they are talkin about extending it already,didnt take my bike tho :-[ cheers for the welcomes eveyone

Offline not johndub71

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 06:06 PM »
Welcome to the I sold my Performer for nowt now feel like meh for it. I did it twice
Facebook/Fr35Hair

Offline stevesredvxr

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 11:41 PM »
Welcome to the site pal.....

Made me laugh you had to go to Kappy-Land to buy a Pink Performer!!  :laugh:

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated: