gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 03:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Name that freestyle frame and forks.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Name that freestyle frame and forks.  (Read 1449 times)

Offline not johndub71

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Name that freestyle frame and forks.
« on: August 22, 2012, 09:05 PM »
1986 I bought a white powder coated steel dual top tube bmx, forks had pegs welded an inch up from drop outs, handle bars were mk1 EZ bar copies, rear bolt on steel chrome platforms. BB and Headset included in the price for 69.99. No stickers on frame, just plain white. No coaster anchor.

Any ideas?
Facebook/Fr35Hair

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Name that freestyle frame and forks.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 09:10 PM »
Falcon styler?
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 09:14 PM »
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline not johndub71

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 09:28 PM »
similar, but fork pegs were round and welded on say where the fr of freestyler are on the falcons forks. It was a cheapo bike shop i got it from.
Facebook/Fr35Hair

deeman

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 11:49 PM »
maybe a meteor-lite?or hold on,my first bike was a Dragon Freestyler that fits that description exactly!what shop did you get it from? :daumenhoch:

deeman

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 11:56 PM »
not sure now,I'm sure mine had welded rear platforms,I could be wrong though!rest of the picture fits.It was defo steel,weighed a fooking ton! had twin top tubes was white and the fork pegs were in same place,and had some dodgy EZ like bars as part of the package!It had decals though. :-\ :daumenhoch:

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 01:03 AM »
 Meteorlite virtually identical to Falcon but has coasterbrake anchor and (sometimes) regular seatclamp.

Offline not johndub71

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 02:35 PM »
Nope, its too well made. Chewing gum welds. Just cant think of any cheap bmx parts manufacturers who sold cheapo.
Facebook/Fr35Hair

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Name that freestyle frame and forks.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx