gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 09:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Schwinn Brian Foster Super Stock cruiser
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Schwinn Brian Foster Super Stock cruiser  (Read 610 times)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Schwinn Brian Foster Super Stock cruiser
« on: July 04, 2006, 02:29 PM »
Bought a complete Schwinn cruiser locally for £40 - its the Brian Foster Super Stock - cromoly frame forks etc
The frame black and was scratched to hell and the wheels knackered etc - , so I stripped it and had it powdered in white [ had the bars done too] - and then found some decals. Even stuck the headbadge back on - am having the wheels rebuilt at the mo - and have the rest of the bit ready to go - its gonna be a black and white 24" ride! Would love some feedback!

« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 02:37 PM by generallee »

Sanmarcopizza

Re: Schwinn Brian Foster Super Stock cruiser
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 02:42 PM »
I like whit en black bikes. Look forward to seeing the finished article.

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 10:48 PM »
I agree, can't wait to see the finished article - black on white is the nuts :daumenhoch:

Are the bars and forks white too, that would be well cool  :smitten:

duncan

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 07:12 PM »
That's nice, in fact when I opened the page I thought "He found that new?", until I read the part about the respray!
The rear triangle is very SE-like, and the front gussetting is like their Fuji bikes.

You can't beat a white frame for choice of component colours (with possible exception of chrome).
Especially if you want different coloured forks  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Schwinn Brian Foster Super Stock cruiser

gfxgfx
gfx gfx