gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975753 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 12, 2024, 08:51 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  difference between a fred blood quadangle to original
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: difference between a fred blood quadangle to original  (Read 2156 times)

energiza

difference between a fred blood quadangle to original
« on: August 02, 2012, 04:02 PM »
someone i know as a genuine fred blood quadangle..whats the difference to a normal quad freestyler ???

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
Re: difference between a fred blood quadangle to original
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 04:54 PM »
I think it was just a standard Quad Freestyler with standing gear forks and Fred Blood signature Zs, I could be wron though.
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Offline TORKER mick

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 05:13 PM »
I think it was just a standard Quad Freestyler with standing gear forks and Fred Blood signature Zs, I could be wron though.
you are always wrong  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

rad_pitt

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 05:32 PM »
It's a completely different frame set, it was called an SE TrickStyler, I believe there was only one, and it was made especially for Fred Blood. Ash will be along to tell us he has it in his lock up  :LolLolLolLol:

energiza

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 05:33 PM »
mates saying that the back brake bridge looks different to his other quad...ill have to get him to forward me a pic

pkripster

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 06:14 PM »
did u get my pm bout goose decals

rad_pitt

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 06:19 PM »
Got the wrong end of the stick here haven't I  :LolLolLolLol: you were asking about a Fred Blood quadrangle  :-[ I'll jog on  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 06:34 PM »
You Wally Tom

rad_pitt

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 06:43 PM »
Full on wally mate - if it's any consolation, you inspired me to change my forum accent to gold too  ;)  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline kalex

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 07:45 PM »
i'm sure the fred blood frames had a rectangle shaped coaster tab and the rear of the standers were welded on to the dropout section.

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 08:00 PM »
Full on wally mate - if it's any consolation, you inspired me to change my forum accent to gold too  ;)  :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol: looks much better eh?

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 08:01 PM »
Good question that and Fred Blood Quads are very cool and pretty hard to come by now, Fred rode for SE from 84-86 and while most of that time he was on a Trickmaster but also had his range of Quads, the Fred Blood Quad and it came in 3 colours. Blue, Magenta and Orange.  

The main difference is that the rear paltforms go all the way to the axel slots  :daumenhoch:
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

antiquebmx

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 08:22 PM »
Good question that and Fred Blood Quads are very cool and pretty hard to come by now, Fred rode for SE from 84-86 and while most of that time he was on a Trickmaster but also had his range of Quads, the Fred Blood Quad and it came in 3 colours. Blue, Magenta and Orange.  

The main difference is that the rear paltforms go all the way to the axel slots  :daumenhoch:

yes there was one for sale a while back on museum, didnt take much notice though tbh

slight differences I think

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 08:27 PM »

yes there was one for sale a while back on museum, didnt take much notice though tbh

slight differences I think

Damn, I'd have had that fooker  >:( .  Would have looked nice in the SE stable  ;D
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

energiza

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 08:48 PM »

:daumenhoch: cheers fella..

rad_pitt

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 09:37 PM »

:LolLolLolLol: looks much better eh?

Regal  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  difference between a fred blood quadangle to original

gfxgfx
gfx gfx