gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 03:57 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Robinson Freestyler
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Robinson Freestyler  (Read 1708 times)

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Robinson Freestyler
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2012, 10:31 AM »
Proper nice this is  8)  8)

If it where Me Carl i'd leave it as is  :daumenhoch:

But I do agree on the tyres  ;)

i agree with what snav says. but when YOU put a build together you always pull a bit of magic out of the bag . either way you have something extreamly rare and special  :daumenhoch:

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2012, 11:03 AM »
As already mentioned by a few on here... I would leave it as it is. It looks pretty mint and if it is all original i wouldnt touch it.

The minute you start to break that up would be sacrilige and you would be destroying an original and honest bike.
Some bikes need a resto and some bikes need to be left as found. That is screaming to be left alone IMO (even the tyres).

The irony is lots of people restore bikes to their original spec and there you have a very rare bike in its original spec  :D

Offline GTnumber1

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 04:08 PM »
Thanks for your input guys ..  :daumenhoch: I'm still unsure what to do with it ..  It would have been built by GT so all the part's are correct ..  All the part's are used and worn the same so i would say it's all original from bitd ...

As it is so rare i'll be leaving it as it is for now  :daumenhoch:  might just change the tyres as one has a rip ...  :daumenhoch:

grips were made in 1988  ;)

that looks well nice id leave it as it is, i could do with that seat though  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Robinson Freestyler

gfxgfx
gfx gfx