gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 08:17 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Has anyone bought from this seller. Cheng Shin comp 3's Blue
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Has anyone bought from this seller. Cheng Shin comp 3's Blue  (Read 525 times)

Offline stef232

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
I'm after some skin wall Blue comp 3 tyres and uv emailed this seller a few times.
He's very vague when I ask about combined shipping and also said he's too busy to take some better pictures of the tyres for me and could only state they were in " great shape" when I asked about condition.

I was wondering if anyone has bought any and could supply me with a picture of the walls.

Seems like a risk but price isn't that bad and I'm struggling to find a decent set.

Chees folks.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251084301932'ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_689

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Has anyone bought from this seller. Cheng Shin comp 3's Blue
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 08:38 AM »
Never bought from him, but I'd go with your gut feeling..........I don't see why he wouldn't email some detailed pictures unless he was hiding something?  ???

Offline stef232

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 08:55 AM »
Never bought from him, but I'd go with your gut feeling..........I don't see why he wouldn't email some detailed pictures unless he was hiding something?  ???

Yeah my gut instinct is to stay clear. However for £44 posted I'm tempted to take the risk.

He's got 10 sets left so I guess there's no rush.

I know he's been selling these tyres for about 18 months as I nearly bought some from him a while back but bought from "sell all his stuff" they turned up from states and were minty mint and a similar price he may not be hiding any he my just be to lazy to walk to his stock room and update his pictures from the original the ones he used about 18 months ago.

Fingers crossed a member will have bought some on here and can give me some feedback.

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 10:28 AM »
I've bought 3 sets of these from him. 1 black, 2 blue. All items arrived in mint condition and well packaged. The only criticisms i have are that he can be a bit slow to reply to messages (i think he works nights-although i dont see how that justifies him taking a few days to reply), and his postage charges are a tad high. I asked him if there could be any reduction on postage costs and he said no. He did combine the shipping when i bought 2 sets of tyres, but i had to send him a request, then wait for a few days for an invoice. I would buy from him again though, as nos cheng shins are getting harder to come by.

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 10:31 AM »
I have sets of these tyres on my peugeot black lion, and my MT Racing the fox (both in the museum section)

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 10:49 AM »
Send some pics to stef then...

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 12:17 AM »
he's all sorted now, but here they are.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Has anyone bought from this seller. Cheng Shin comp 3's Blue

gfxgfx
gfx gfx