gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 10:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Trip down memory lane
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Trip down memory lane  (Read 1065 times)

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Trip down memory lane
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2012, 11:37 PM »

Has to be the quadrangle, never seen anything like.....and I don't own one now, but that's gonna change

You going all "loopy" again Pedro  ;)

No mate just want another quad,,blue frame brown forks camo pads, just like my old one, remember Sid salisburys bitd, met him earlier this year and he said he painted his forks brown bitd

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2012, 11:48 PM »

Has to be the quadrangle, never seen anything like.....and I don't own one now, but that's gonna change

You going all "loopy" again Pedro  ;)

No mate just want another quad,,blue frame brown forks camo pads, just like my old one, remember Sid salisburys bitd, met him earlier this year and he said he painted his forks brown bitd

Cool  :coolsmiley:

Sid was 8)     and his bike was sweet as  :smitten:

In action  :4_17_5:

Do you know summat Pete I know someone with some camo Quad pads for sale  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2012, 01:11 AM »
Raleigh Pro Burner for me   :4_17_5:  Had a Super burner to start with and stripped that gold straight off, yellow skyway on the rear, gold araya on the front, CW bars, gold suntour stem and Shimano SX levers  :smitten:  Ended up getting a Pro burner frame from the Raleigh shop in Bognor Regis. Jim, the owner said it came from the Raleigh Team, had a cracked gusset so they didn't want it anymore  :idiot2:  Their loss, my gain until my mate got his Torker  :knuppel2:  I was smitten with that and pestered the living daylights out of him for it. He caved in '83 and it was mine  ;D

Built my replica to it last year  :smitten:
BANNED

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2012, 08:46 AM »
Quote from: stevesredvxr link=topic=148584.msg1458562#msg1458562 date=134281647

Sam, I've seen you pedaling up town just to stare through La Senza's shop window.  ;D
[/quote

no, thats when i was going banging your misses....  :coolsmiley:
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2012, 02:13 PM »
I remember wanting a gusset Supergoose when we very first saw a BMX where we lived, but in the summer of '83 I saw the new Mongooses in the flesh at a big bike shop in Stourbridge, about 5 miles from where we lived. However, hanging in the window at the top of the 'Goose display was a smoked chrome ProClass which was so expensive my parents wouldn't even let me touch it.......  :shocked: :shocked:

6 months later my parents bust a gut and sold their souls to buy me a Mongoose Cali and I loved every second I spent on that bike for years..... but I never, ever forgot that day I saw my first and only ProClass :smitten: :smitten:
Still limping......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Trip down memory lane

gfxgfx
gfx gfx