gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 10:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Super goose or mongoose?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Super goose or mongoose?  (Read 1116 times)

lukethespookcoop

Super goose or mongoose?
« on: July 19, 2012, 12:56 PM »
My ammaco mongoose appears to have super goose decals on the forks!, did they do a super goose?, or should I just get 83 mongoose decals!?. I wanna make the right choice.

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Super goose or mongoose?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 01:12 PM »
ammaco didnt do a super,i think they just did a whire wheel which was the gusseted goose like yours and the grand prix  which was the next generation circa 84 without the gusset :daumenhoch:
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

snapper

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 01:19 PM »
you must remember mongoose motomags and supergoose were expensive ..........heros rode them ........so every kids had a mongoose decal as everybody wanted to be that hero...

so if they are genuine ............the fork steer tube will be marked as follows ....ie ....TANGE FI.......TANGE G2......ETCETC....

AS FOR other makers using decals or names close to mongoose ...then they would incur a infringment on copy rights and be dealt with ........ :)

lukethespookcoop

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 01:39 PM »
Cool, I'll check the forks when I get home, prob go with 83 mongoose decals tho

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Super goose or mongoose?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx