gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 07:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Olymprick torch security
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Olymprick torch security  (Read 835 times)

Glen

Olymprick torch security
« on: July 07, 2012, 11:03 PM »
Unfukinreal!   Talk about brainless.  I'm lost for words

He's just a kid on a bike. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18756050

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Olymprick torch security
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 11:06 PM »
that was fooking harsh
just an exuberant young lad
negativity is for chumps,positivity is for champs

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 11:08 PM »
Bit OTT, I hope they pay for the damage to his bike when they run it over  >:(

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 11:15 PM »
2 yound lads actually got hold of the torch in Cov but they got moved off with a bit more respect than this kid did  :shocked:
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 11:31 PM »
Give an idiot the title security. And all that power goes straight to their head.  The rider was off to one side following the torch he wasn't hurting or jeopardizing anything. The security used way to much force. Is be contacting my lawyer if it was me

Offline kev-s

• 900 Air
  • I bought a site tag and my girth increased by 10%
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 11:49 PM »
why do they blatantly lie!!!!

"the male fell off his bike"

no he was grabbed and forced to the floor :shocked: :shocked:

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 12:29 AM »
Well i saw the kid had a AK47 in his hand while riding and it looked like he was going to pedal full speed into the torch
- so it was lucky that they stopped him as he looked like the killer type for sure
   :daumenhoch:
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline martin46

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 09:42 AM »
What a muggy c**t!  Bet he felt like a real Hero  :idiot2:

dj B silverlite

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 09:57 AM »
That is terrible. i bet that poor kid will always remember the torch relay now. talk about pulled to the floor. they need a good smack on the nose. :Great_Britain: knobs

keviboy

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 03:00 PM »
These guys (TORCH SECURITY) are crack Met Police, i was at Waltham Abbey where i live and it came through half hour late because one of there entourage busses hit a motor bike near Chelmsford,
this old lady in the Abbey was caught on a road island and made a break to cross 10yds in front of the torch holder and they caught unto her and just bumbled her back out the way!These coppers really think they are the dogs cohonneys! they have a tiny met police badge on the rhs of there tops and everything is being video recorded from all angles from the front coach,
Later in the day at about 1pm we saw it again in Ware herts first cop car was a EVO 6 and the cops driving it looked like male models but the cops with the torchie guy were the same from earlier
and we were within arms reach of the torch switch over they huddle around it and the other 6 cops were crouching down like some kinda swat team.Over acting over protective twats and what sickens me is that we are paying for this rubbish.

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 03:07 PM »
these "security type people" clearly are crap at their jobs ....... why ? good security would have spotted a potential threat before it got close enough to be a threat  :coolsmiley:  and by the sounds of plenty of people HAVE got to close . :2gunsfiring_v1:

stevenmc

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 03:19 PM »
assholes,they widnae have got away way that up here in bonnie scotland,there would have been about 20 wee ned pals behind him to kick the shit out the security  :2gunsfiring_v1::LolLolLolLol:

keviboy

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2012, 03:46 PM »
From what i have seen twice now is that the crowd control is near to almost non existent! so the guys/flith seem to think they are flanking the president of the world police,
and not just a flame and a copper cone shaped pipe which the bloke holding it had to buy for £265! Gawd knows what its gonna be like once it hits the ghetto that is LONDON.
CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT KICKS OFF THEN!!

deeman

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 12:42 PM »
Over acting over protective twats and what sickens me is that we are paying for this rubbish.

Exactly mate!but unfortunately most people can't see through the bullshite!I was building a mini ramp at the torch ceremony they had in Stevenage on sunday.There must have been over 100 coppers there,not to mention all the other event security,toilets etc etc.When the torch finally arrived,they brought it into the park we were in and ran it around a bit,people were running along with it-really reminded me of sheep going for a dip!one starts running and the rest follow!So caught up in the fooking hype of it allWhat cracks me up too is people who never watch a particular sport on t.v but have got tickets to go and watch it at the olympics because...it's the olympics.It will simply be a massive inconvenience to the everyday people who don't give a fook about the olympics and are trying to move around and make a living amongst the chaos.That video is shocking by the way,just another example of using a situation to abuse power and authority.If i was that kid I'd have kicked the cnut straight in the nuts when I got up!If I was his father I wouldn't have hesitated to chin him met officer or not.What a fookin asswipe,what did he think the kid was gonna do?? :rant:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 12:49 PM by deeman »

griff

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 01:17 PM »
it's in slough tomorrow  ::)

they're (almost) taking it past the office, will be a few yards away and I've just been told they're laying on an ice cream van
I couldn't give a toss about the olympics, but I may go and see mr whippy for a free 99

keviboy

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 01:39 PM »
Buddy the torch looks like a giant CORNETO!!     Give i lick as it go's by!!!!! :2funny:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2012, 03:41 PM »
I bet that coppers real proud of himself too, fooking twat  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline region11

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 05:22 PM »
Neil

keviboy

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2012, 07:16 PM »
I can't watch that ! flipping legalised bullying bustards!
they bashed up a streaker in henley as well so much for freedom of speech or the right to wear no clothes!!! :Great_Britain:

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2012, 08:15 PM »
I can't watch that ! flipping legalised bullying bustards!
they bashed up a streaker in henley as well so much for freedom of speech or the right to wear no clothes!!! :Great_Britain:

doesn't surprise me,the plod round here are a bunch of to55ers!!

keviboy

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 08:24 PM »
WHOD A THUNK IT!
water at the white water rafting site extinguishes  olympic flame what a friggin revolation
http://now.msn.com/now-plus/0707-olympic-torch-whitewater-raft.aspx!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Olymprick torch security

gfxgfx
gfx gfx