gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 11:10 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Please indulge this thread. What would you ask Mike Dominguez, Blyther + Sigur?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Please indulge this thread. What would you ask Mike Dominguez, Blyther + Sigur?  (Read 3207 times)

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
Ask Brian Blyther is he recalls hanging out with my mates and myself plus Darren Wood back in 1985 ish during the Kelloogs at brum . We met in the arboretum in Walsall. I did ask him why he was putting on a yank accent  :2funny:  :idiot2: He also said I was a lunatic 4 the mental 180 jumps I was doing off a massive mound of soil . ::) looking back that was a compliment off the man who aired at the max  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 04:18 PM by ANIMAL »

griff

Ask Brian Blyther is he recalls hanging out with my mates and myself plus Darren Wood back in 1985 ish during the Kelloogs at brum . We met in the arboretum in Walsall. I did ask him why he was putting on a yank accent  :2funny:  :idiot2: He also said I was a lunatic 4 the mental 180 jumps I was doing off a massive mound of soil . ::) looking back that was a compliment off the man who aired at the max  :daumenhoch:

apologies for the off-thread question...
Steve do you remember any BMX displays happening at Alumwell school?
Can't remember details but it was the only thing I ever went to BITD

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
how did they feel when the album "The three tenors in concert" broke the world record for best selling classical album in 1994?  :daumenhoch:

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
What does he think to those orange coloured battered chips they sell in the Midlands  ???

Gravy or Curry sauce on your chips ?

Fray Bentos or Pukka Pie's ?

Does he have salt on his drippin cakes ?

when eating chips in bed does he put salt or brown sauce in his belly button to dunk his chips in ?
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
Yes Griff I went 2  ;) Also was at the big show they did with all the bike shops from the area and manufacturers etc think I remember alans being there amongst others  :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Please indulge this thread. What would you ask Mike Dominguez, Blyther + Sigur?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx