gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 06:43 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Harry Leary Turbo
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Harry Leary Turbo  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Bananaman

• BMX Nerd
  • Le Mans Man
  • Rated:
Harry Leary Turbo
« on: June 30, 2006, 05:22 PM »
Hi guys what characteristics would tell the frame apart from say a Serior Pro or other model?

If its top tube length and or tube diameter and serial numbers, what should they be :daumenhoch:

Mutch appreciated

Lee

Frosty

Re: Harry Leary Turbo
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 05:42 PM »
I thought the HL has a much more upright seat tube and possibly something about the brake bridge (but may be wrong on this last bit).

FuNMoNsTeR

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 10:34 AM »
Not sure if the top tube is longer than the Senior Pro. The brake bridge is further away from the seat tube(longer rear tri) on the Turbos. Sawzall or DannySilverstreak should be able to give u the measurements m8 ;)

Offline Bananaman

• BMX Nerd
  • Le Mans Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 01:49 PM »
Saw or Danny any ideas ??

Offline danny silverstreak

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 02:25 PM »

hope this helps , ive got one in the loft but to be honest i havent a clue about the difference ,

danny  :daumenhoch:

Jazzchimp

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 06:18 PM »
If you look very closely on the downtube it should have a whacking great sticker with the word 'TURBO' on it!! :2funny: :LolLolLolLol:

Actually I think the upright seatpost tube and the symetry with front and rear triangles. ie they are very similar in size.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Harry Leary Turbo

gfxgfx
gfx gfx