gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 03:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Is Bessies Reign over???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is Bessies Reign over???  (Read 1455 times)

RADHAB

Offline tricknuts

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: Is Bessies Reign over???
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 02:56 PM »
Not only that, but how encouraging is it to see both of them are in their thirties.. and UKBFA members !!!

Biggest respect of all goes to Dennis McCoy. What a total legend. He's doen it all. hHe was riding with Bob Haro, One time  best in Flatland, best in ramps, best overall, and 20 years later still finishing in the top 10. Absolutely unbelievable. No-one comes close IMO :daumenhoch:

"I've never stopped riding badly....and I never will"

theRuler

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 03:07 PM »
fair play to the stab

muttley

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 07:35 PM »
Who DMC riding for now?

MeddlE

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2006, 08:37 AM »
He comes 2nd and you're writing him off already?  Do you write for The Sun? ;D

RADHAB

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 12:43 PM »
He comes 2nd and you're writing him off already?  Do you write for The Sun? ;D

Thats where it all starts Gray, and to be beaten by such an old horse such as Tabron has gotta leave a bad taste.

MeddlE

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2006, 03:38 PM »
Nah, it justs gives him the nudge to try harder surely?  And surely the bad taste is for everyone who came 3rd and lower being beaten by a couple of old gits?

RADHAB

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2006, 04:53 PM »
Nah, it justs gives him the nudge to try harder surely?  And surely the bad taste is for everyone who came 3rd and lower being beaten by a couple of old gits?

They have time on there side though Gray!

christhejob

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2006, 05:44 PM »
Bessie has just had some surgery on his neck, and technically shouldn't be riding.  So he was taking it easy, and that, is, quite simply, nuff said.

opposite 9s, double flairs and, i believe, no handed 9s.

keep the faith

RADHAB

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2006, 05:50 PM »
srthg
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 05:53 PM by RADHAB »

radders

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 12:50 PM »
I hope not, he's way better than Tabron, in many ways. What the hell happened to Mirra, I thought he was riding up a storm recently  ???

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 10:44 AM »
srthg

its doing my head in steve.
what does that stand for then lol.
dave the bmxing gypo

theRuler

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 10:48 AM »

DJ

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 02:58 PM »
Quick post Mr Job, straight in there! Bestwick will reign for a while yet, it will be Kagy who blows up next I reckon.. superman seat grab bar spins!
Mirra crashed hard in quals I believe? Plus he spends more time on the street course than Vert Ramp, tut tut!
Bring on NASS eh Jobs???

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 07:43 PM »
I'm not a fan of either Bestwick or Tabrons riding style as it happens......  I've had the pleasure of riding with them both and they're nice blokes  (apart from Tabron not wanting to help launch my indoor vert back in 94...grrr...)  and you certainly can't deny their talent or ability;  I just don't get that scary/excited feeling when I watch them.

Anyone whos seen Hoffman ride live will know what I mean. Or Gerry. Or Mirra come to that.

For what its worth, I reckon Jaime will stay on top overall until Kagy lets go one day fairly soon. He seems like a lad that really REALLY wants it   :)

andy619

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 08:56 PM »
dont be silly.... He is the top vert rider by a mile...  The only guy that i think who is on his way to be the top guy is jon parker watch him go... he moved to woodward a while back and he is the most natural rider in woodward.  with all that foam if he bothers to use it all the others will be f.cked

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Is Bessies Reign over???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx