gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 10:09 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  ***BMX FOR KIDS WITH CANCER***
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ***BMX FOR KIDS WITH CANCER***  (Read 326 times)

Offline MaD-RoK

• Flip-Whip
  • I think my eyeball is allergic to sperm.
    • +100km BMX Marathon. Donate here....
  • Rated:
***BMX FOR KIDS WITH CANCER***
« on: March 21, 2012, 12:45 PM »
PLEASE PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/BW-RadBMX-4-Childrenwithcancer

Team Burnerworld/RadBMX will be doing a 60 MILE ride, through the night, taking approximately 10 hours, on BMX bikes. We are grown ups, riding kids bikes along a spine breaking route, in support of KIDS WITH CANCER.

Most of us have lost someone we love to cancer. We all know of the hardships endured and the massive amount of hurt and pain caused by this dreadful disease in its many ugly forms. As adults cancer is something we live in fear of, yet our worst fear is it that it catches hold of our children.

From www.clicsargent.org.uk :

'In the UK around 1,500-1,700 new cases of childhood cancer are diagnosed each year in children 0-15 years. Of this number 50% of the children diagnosed will be under five years old.'

'When a child is diagnosed with cancer it can seem like normal life stops and a different journey begins.

It’s a journey that tests families physically, emotionally, socially and financially.

To be told that a child has cancer comes as a terrible shock. Yet to know that 8 out of 10 children now survive cancer may offer some kind of comfort and reassurance to families.

Thanks to research into treatment and causes, the outlook is now one of hope, forward thinking and positive outcomes. '

Help us in our quest to raise money to help support the care children get while being treated for cancer. We will be suffering for a few hours to make a difference and lower the suffering of a young child. A penny or a pound, no amount is too small and it takes only a few minutes.

Through Virgin Money Giving, you can sponsor us and donations will be quickly processed and passed to charities. Virgin Money Giving is a not for profit organisation and will claim gift aid on a charity's behalf where the donor is eligible for this. We really appreciate all your support and thank you for any donations.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/BW-RadBMX-4-Childrenwithcancer

Offline MaD-RoK

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: ***BMX FOR KIDS WITH CANCER***
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 12:05 PM »
bUmPsKi

N13L VV

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 11:30 AM »
Just about to head out on another training ride so bump for this .    Please sponsor us guys  ;) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Deano

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 11:49 AM »
Ill donate a few quid guys always nice when people take time out of there normal healthy lives to do something selfless in the aid of the not so fotunate.
Without good folk like yourselves the awesome hospital staff would not be able to treat/save annoying twats like me  ;) and all the other unlucky ones.

Im not working at the minute but ill gladly give an Ayrton Senna  :daumenhoch:

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 12:24 PM »
Fantastic cause,well done lads  :4_17_5:

C'mon Rad get behind this I've seen in the past this site loves a good cause :daumenhoch:

N13L VV

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 09:13 PM »
Nice one . Thanks chaps  :4_17_5:

Offline MaD-RoK

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 02:12 PM »
Under two weeks for the gate. Thanks to those who have sponsored us already, to those that haven't please take a minute and help a suffering child.  :daumenhoch:

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=BW-RadBMX-4-Childrenwithcancer

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  ***BMX FOR KIDS WITH CANCER***

gfxgfx
gfx gfx