gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975776 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 08, 2024, 05:43 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Hello.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 1346 times)

Rossi46

Hello.
« on: June 15, 2012, 12:53 AM »
Hi there folks. I just thought i would pop in and say hello as i have just purchased a 1984 Aero reflex F & F that i intend to build into something i would have desired BITD. All i managed to do with my oldschool stuff when i was a kid (ofcourse, it was modern back then) was change various bits and pieces for cheaper, less desirable parts in an attempt to make it look cooler. It didn't work. I blame that on my limited budget i.e "Mum, will you lend me a fiver ?"

However, a considerable amount of years have passed since then and after restoring/building a few motorbikes from the ground up i thought i would have a go at a nice oldschool bmx. It's not a passing phase, it's something i have been promising myself for years but never got around to, so i thought the Aero would be a good starting point. I hear its a bit of a 'marmite' bike. Well i like marmite and i like the Aero. There, i've said it !!!

Hopefully i will post some pictures of my slow progress very soon. I'm sure it will be nothing you guys and gals haven't seen before but i'll post some pictures regardless. It's definately an eye opener trawling around this site. Some of the bikes you have all created are nothing short of stunning. Credit to all of you.

Was it ok for it to feel like Christmas had come early this morning when parcel farce delivered my nice new 'Skyways' ??? I think this might get expensive !!!

Rossi46

Re: Hello.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 11:50 AM »
Friendly bunch aren't you  :knuppel2:

griff

Re: Hello.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 02:03 PM »
Friendly bunch aren't you  :knuppel2:

;D
welcome to Rad - you'll find there's plenty of friendly peeps in here

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Hello.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx