gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 06:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  finally got something done .
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: finally got something done .  (Read 5841 times)

deeman

Re: finally got something done .
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2012, 12:54 AM »
Top work John!I love the meteor-lite,reminds me of my first bmx!looks well with the LG forks!Is that another meteor-lite frame in the background i spotted??!!do you make it over for bug jam at all? :daumenhoch:

ratty67vw

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2012, 04:01 AM »
cool thanks for the replies now where do i get me some knobblies either black or blue  :daumenhoch:
deemann i have never been to bug jam . its a show that i have been meaning to go to but something always comes up . i do get over to volksworld / peppercorn /and try to get to vanfest most years . plus a few smaller shows around essex when i get a chance .
the frame in the background is a falcon prostyler (think thats rite) i got the frame and forks from oldschoolflava off here back in march  :daumenhoch:.
hopeing to do the mid school GT (going oldskool with it ;) ) and my fugi mx 500 next  (another old skool cheepie  ;D )
then the falcon and a magnum bmx . (there seems to be a cheepie bmx theam going on here  :2funny: )
i also have a few more but burner seems to be a dirty word around here  :2funny: :2funny: but i have 2 mk1s and a mk2 .
i did have a halfords team turbo but i cant find it in any of my sheds i may have cut it up  :-[
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 04:17 AM by ratty67vw »

deeman

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2012, 10:14 AM »
Man,try and make it over for Bug Jam!It's a top show and party!It's what inspired me to get back into bmx!I was paying more attention to the bikes than the cars! :daumenhoch:

ratty67vw

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2012, 03:27 PM »
im still waiting on my lester mags to come back so have been searching for some knobbly tyres for it but havent had any luck yet
does anybody know where i could get a pair either black or blue ?
Deeman unfortunatly i wont make it over to bug jam this year either  :'(  as i have to have the kublewagen finished for thr 22nd june .
i am going to make sure i get there next year though  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  finally got something done .

gfxgfx
gfx gfx