gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 10:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Gutted
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gutted  (Read 2295 times)

Corky

Gutted
« on: June 17, 2012, 02:36 PM »
I am gutted after finding out what these ol school bmx,s are worth,back in the eighties when i was wrecking the likes of the Kawaharas or ET bikes as we called them(2 of em) SRE,S (3 OF EM) and the list goes on and on most were paid for some were borrowed which seems a bit naughty now ,but it,s great to see them being restored to there former glory and makes me think back to my old days riding them with me mates seeing who could do the highest bunny hop.

Offline Hiro Tonka

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Gutted
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 02:48 PM »
Hi,
 you don't have my old Raleigh Burner (mk1 blue/yellow) do you, stolen from outside JD sports, Church St. Blackpool circa 1987?
I wouldn't mind it back if you have it still  :daumenhoch:

lk_97

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 06:16 PM »
I wouldn't say that telling people you used to steal bikes on a bike forum was the best idea ever, but welcome anyway :daumenhoch:

Corky

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 07:00 PM »
Hi,
 you don't have my old Raleigh Burner (mk1 blue/yellow) do you, stolen from outside JD sports, Church St. Blackpool circa 1987?
I wouldn't mind it back if you have it still  :daumenhoch:
Sorry mate you got your bike stolen, i got out of the very bad habit a very long time ago well before 87 it is something i am not proud of that,s for sure.

robert paine1

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 05:48 PM »
Not to stick up for you..but it was the way the first time i saw a sweet bike.. it had been stolen by a six former.. was a Diamondback in perfect chrome and Black :smitten: i looked at my pedlar.. and was hooked.. a lot of the bikes i saw were stolen..lucky for me..mine were paid for..! but was the way.. still remember..being on a train back from shoreham... one had stolen a bike..and the cop's had checked the train..only to miss it..
Not all had parent's that had loads money..but do think as i had a paper round and worked in a restaurant for the age of 12 it did help till i was given stuff ..just to show off..

Welcome in lad! nice to hear..someone being honest!

Corky

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 07:13 PM »
 :)Hello mate,my father died when i was young and left my mum in the shit and on the welfare so BMXs were out of the question for me, so as good as it seemed at the time,  the only way  back then was to steal them ,this is still no excuse for what i did but it is what it is.My son had his bmx stolen last year so some would say that is poetic justice and they would probably be right.Anyway thanks for the comments,nice one.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Welcome!  |  Welcome  |  Gutted

gfxgfx
gfx gfx