gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 10:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  mrd
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mrd  (Read 1459 times)

bods27

mrd
« on: June 01, 2012, 12:32 AM »
Aright all...new on here..what it is, i'm in the middle of restoring my mrd badlander, but stuggling to find decals for it   just wondering if there is anyone on here that could help me out..

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
Re: mrd
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 07:13 AM »
Welcome to an exclusive club my friend. Expect a pm from Daz Kapp trying to buy your Badlander and one from Steve Animal and myself telling you how damn good they ride and you must keep it!

I'll pm you but Del can't do MRD Decals I think as Tim March had an issue with it from memory. However they do crop up on Gaybay so keep your eyes peeled. I think Vertigo had some sets a while ago so bend over and take it like a man as they won't be cheap if the Badger's got them........

Any before resto pics btw? What sped are you doing it in? If you look under the section called "me and my bikes" under Spen69, Animal and DarrenKAP to start with you'll see a few. I'm sure a few others have got them and I still ride mine at our ramp sessions so don't hang it on the wall when you've restored it, make sure you takenit for a spin ;-)
Still limping......

bods27

Re: mrd
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 06:01 PM »
Cheers for the welcome mate..and dont worry i wont be selling it..not actualy made my mind up yet on the spec ..but i'll start getting some pic's on as it's moving along...cheers

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  mrd

gfxgfx
gfx gfx