gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 01:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Lets get some heated debate going - I dont like Hutch
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lets get some heated debate going - I dont like Hutch  (Read 5534 times)

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Lets get some heated debate going - I dont like Hutch
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2012, 11:27 PM »
Have we covered Hutch then ,, :)

JMC next ?,,,,,,,,,£1200 for bars ,,,,,,c'mon  :yahoo_silent:

Cook bros ? how much for a stem  :shocked:

Overpriced ? ,,,,,,,,,only a tad  ;)

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:38 PM by Hunterdubber »

NathanRelton

« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2012, 11:30 PM »
I was thinking maybe VDC next...........

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2012, 03:59 AM »

Jmc and VDC are down to flannel camel and Radman, Radman brought all the jmc stuff, told you lot it was great, you lot got excited and and paid his prices, he now has 4 houses, 2 villas abroad and 20 fooking vw's. Camel brought every VDC out there and left 3 up for sale...... Anyone got the pic of his landing with em on ? Jesus there is some nasty stuff there, some had Chris king headsets in.

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2012, 07:28 AM »
Looks like I'm on to a winner then.. Black Amex only please.. :LolLolLolLol:

Don't dislike any bike really. All silly prices IMO.. But I'm sure people see this before they start and take a dive.
Iconic brand and have a great race history and I think they ride nice.. ;) o and looks the boll@ck in candy red :)

Griff loves BUM..

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2012, 08:12 AM »
Old camel's still flogging loads of gear at his usual prices. $500+ for a set of B's  ???

At least with Cook Bors gear you know it's VERY well made and wont fall apart, but fook me building a complete is costly and building 2 is a nightmare  ::)
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

martylaa

« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2012, 10:27 PM »
What's not to like ,as already said

All the valid reasons to like them have been listed .

SOME people have a stigma against them now JUST because the command fairly high prices , and that's it  :crazy2:

and they're sheep just bleating because somebody else said it ,nobody  goes on about JMC's ,, have any of you thought about trying to build a Darryl Young

,the more you get into collecting  rare collectable parts ,you realise Hutch parts aren't anywhere near the proper high priced stuff

Narrow minded ,, for choosing to build a Hutch ?  maybe  more narrow minded  for following the bleaters  ::)

If anything apart from the Aerospeeds  all the Hutch parts are pretty reasonable  ::)

You can name loads of comparable parts that are far dearer,, but I'll give one each to start

Hutch stem,, ESP are dearer

Hutch Hubs ,,,Son lites dearer

Hutch frames ,, VDC dearer

Hutch bars ,,, DP ladder,, did I just say foooking DP bars  :crazy2: yes dearer  :LolLolLolLol:

Hutch seatpost,,, DX post dearer

and so on  :)

I love most BMX's and I like Hutch because they are one of the best brands , and not the dearest  ;)

Each to their own I say , you don't have to like them but it's the same old reason ,,price,, that's why people hate em  :idiot2:

not because they're inferior  :)

It's usually from people who haven't built anything different from the norm who chirp up  :LolLolLolLol:

Best point on this thread, well said Christian

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2012, 03:00 PM »

SOME people have a stigma against them now JUST because the command fairly high prices , and that's it  :crazy2:

and they're sheep just bleating because somebody else said it ,nobody  goes on about JMC's ,, have any of you thought about trying to build a Darryl Young

,the more you get into collecting  rare collectable parts ,you realise Hutch parts aren't anywhere near the proper high priced stuff

Narrow minded ,, for choosing to build a Hutch ?  maybe  more narrow minded  for following the bleaters  ::)

If anything apart from the Aerospeeds  all the Hutch parts are pretty reasonable  ::)

You can name loads of comparable parts that are far dearer,, but I'll give one each to start

Hutch bars ,,, DP ladder,, did I just say foooking DP bars  :crazy2: yes dearer  :LolLolLolLol:

and so on  :)

I love most BMX's and I like Hutch because they are one of the best brands , and not the dearest  ;)

Each to their own I say , you don't have to like them but it's the same old reason ,,price,, that's why people hate em  :idiot2:

not because they're inferior  :)

It's usually from people who haven't built anything different from the norm who chirp up  :LolLolLolLol:

Only the DX Post can be compared to Hutch. Mass produced tat.

Oh, the DP racing gear... bought by mentals, just like Burners :idiot2:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 03:03 PM by Ron '2elliot' Burgundy »
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2012, 03:04 PM »

Do I have to open a big ol' can of 'woop ass' on you.... Mr.Green....  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2012, 03:51 PM »

Do I have to open a big ol' can of 'woop ass' on you.... Mr.Green....  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Sorry, Boss. ;D
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2012, 10:23 PM »

SOME people have a stigma against them now JUST because the command fairly high prices , and that's it  :crazy2:

If anything apart from the Aerospeeds  all the Hutch parts are pretty reasonable  ::)

and so on  :)

I love most BMX's and I like Hutch because they are one of the best brands , and not the dearest  ;)

Each to their own I say , you don't have to like them but it's the same old reason ,,price,, that's why people hate em  :idiot2:

not because they're inferior  :)

It's usually from people who haven't built anything different from the norm who chirp up  :LolLolLolLol:

Only the DX Post can be compared to Hutch. Mass produced tat.

You're making me work for this Brenny   :D

I did say just to start as a for instance   :),, you and everyone on here know loads and loads dearer yourself   ,I'm  not gonna  tell you how to suck eggs  :angel:

It's just a realisation  to show Hutch are priced less than other parts  that don't get the same stigma  :) :) :)

So some others with higher production run instead

Hutch bars ,,,Haro sig Vectors

Hutch Hubs ,,,OG Bullseye Campagnolo Sherriff

Hutch pedals ,, Bullseye pedals Reedy pedals

Hutch western stem ,,, Brute stems

Hutch seat clamp,,, Suntour clamp from Biagio  :LolLolLolLol:

or basically anything Profile is dearer ,, pedals , lockjaw stems, Champ f&f, etc  :-\

I didn't start the thread and I'm just stating there's no justified reason for hating  Hutch  :)

, just should be simply  that each person doesn't  like the same things  :)

« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:55 PM by Hunterdubber »

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2012, 10:27 PM »
I'll join in this game..

Hutch seat clamp,,,PLME    Top that Mr Stiltskin  ;D ;D and cook bros wont top it either  ::) ;D
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2012, 10:55 PM »

It's all Christians fault, burn him......or finger him at MK .......I will wait for MK if that's ok  :smitten:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2012, 10:58 PM »

Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

NathanRelton

« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2012, 11:00 PM »

It's all Christians fault, burn him......or finger him at MK .......I will wait for MK if that's ok  :smitten:

You in the shop tomorrow gay boy xx

Clean

« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2012, 11:00 PM »
What's "Hutch"?  ???

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2012, 12:27 PM »

You in the shop tomorrow gay boy xx

Now let me think.....shop or Daytona beach......

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2012, 02:27 PM »

The current  record is 4 fingers at the mo Pete , with a  bit of working I reckon you could manage a full fist  :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Lets get some heated debate going - I dont like Hutch

gfxgfx
gfx gfx