gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 05:38 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  $1700 aerospeeds on the museum
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: $1700 aerospeeds on the museum  (Read 331 times)

balladof32

$1700 aerospeeds on the museum
« on: May 29, 2012, 08:32 AM »
In case u need em

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
Re: $1700 aerospeeds on the museum
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 09:32 AM »
The seller is actually a nice guy, a bit pricey with his stuff, but nice. If you read the description though, I guess he won't be selling them for that.

That amount cash normally commands Original Chrome, Original Hardware and complete set-up  :daumenhoch:

"First up is a set of REAL Hutch Aerospeed Cranks. They have been re-chromed and the disc has been polished. The BB is a brand new, never used Repop. The BB has NO bearings. The screw that mounts the power disc to the crank arm is also missing. There is some pitting around the center of the arms but not too bad. There is some residue inside one of the arms, but its no big deal. The Hutch logo is hard to see because of the re-chroming, but it is still there. All that being said, these are awesome and personally I would rather put these on my bike than the JDB re-issues. I will ship them tomorrow, Priority so you can get them before this weekends big show. Own them for only $1700.00. That is the best deal on REAL Hutch Aerospeeds you will ever find."
BANNED

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 09:37 AM »
Shanes a top bloke and had plenty of stuff off him. :daumenhoch:

Brummie Was after some of these.
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

Offline wildon

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 09:41 AM »
yeah he has some nice stuff ... sure i seen these for sale on there 1-2 weeks ago though with a different description ... that the hutch logo was only visible on the rear of one of the arms   ??? .. was talking to Brummie about them on Sat night

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  $1700 aerospeeds on the museum

gfxgfx
gfx gfx