gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 10:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  anyone
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: anyone  (Read 925 times)

Flaz

anyone
« on: June 25, 2006, 11:29 PM »
remember a fella called brian wells or wills ??

working round somefellas house last week as per usaual i mention the old school hobbie hoping theres gonna be a unwanted ripper in the loft  or the rusty gen 1 in the shed

anyway it turns out this geeza is a winch man on a RAF helicopter but he reckons his mate who happens to be a pilot for the RAF (well i think it s the navy but you know what i mean) yeah this pilot brian wells was a top pro bmxer anybody ever heard of him 

i told his mate about rad and gave him the site address but hes in bosnia at the mo

anybody ever heard of him??

RADHAB

Re: anyone
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 12:13 AM »
Brian Wills was a late 80's early-mid nineties rider, good on vert, mini and a half sensible flatlander. at the 90 KOC he popped out onto the railing of the old southsea mini and then pushed off out of the back of the park!! Loony!

Good rider, in lots of the Invert magazines.

DJ

Re: anyone
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 09:11 AM »
Bombadier Wills!! Used to ride a lot with Mark Atkins too.... My mate Ronniw 360 outta southsea jump bowl at KoC 92 straight onto his leg, chainring!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  anyone

gfxgfx
gfx gfx