gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 04:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  did fiola ever come back???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: did fiola ever come back???  (Read 402 times)

Offline dwain dibbly

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
did fiola ever come back???
« on: May 04, 2012, 09:08 PM »
i remember starting a thread a few years ago RE: a fiola signature bike and he signed up and posted  :shocked:
i vaguely remember other members getting excited and making references to gay sex to him ::) :knuppel2:

did he ever come back on rad?? :-\

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: did fiola ever come back???
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 09:39 PM »
I think R kid met up with him on a Wednesday for some kinky chainring fun in the disabled toilets near Selfridges at the Trafford Centre (good venue choice.....lots of handles for leverage)
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 09:57 PM »
 :shocked:

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 10:04 PM »
Excited was an understatement, and the second time you've brought it up, so I'll give my memory off the situation.

There were people literally blowing there load.

Which prompted my question, which depending on your standpoint, and even though it was wholly inappropriate, at the time, was quite funny, in a parody kind of way.

I would imagine the enthusiasm from members here were far scarier than my slightly off the cuff, and admittedly left of centre comment, but he answered a load of questions and seemed up for a laugh being very amiable etc. I think he even put up a load of pics of his stunt work and other stuff as well?

Lots of people didn't get it, I understand that, and  i apologised at the time, but eddie seemed cool enough,and I think just popped in to say hello, folllowing someone telling him about something that was going on rad with regards to him and his past.

Something like that anyway.

:-[

Offline dwain dibbly

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 10:12 PM »
Excited was an understatement, and the second time you've brought it up, so I'll give my memory off the situation.

There were people literally blowing there load.

Which prompted my question, which depending on your standpoint, and even though it was wholly inappropriate, at the time, was quite funny, in a parody kind of way.

I would imagine the enthusiasm from members here were far scarier than my slightly off the cuff, and admittedly left of centre comment, but he answered a load of questions and seemed up for a laugh being very amiable etc. I think he even put up a load of pics of his stunt work and other stuff as well?

Lots of people didn't get it, I understand that, and  i apologised at the time, but eddie seemed cool enough,and I think just popped in to say hello, folllowing someone telling him about something that was going on rad with regards to him and his past.

Something like that anyway.

:-[

i don't think you were to blame for scaring him mate  :2funny: :2funny: if i remember there was a lot of banter :LolLolLolLol:

i just wondered if he hung around or was it just a fleeting visit  :-\
i signed off shortly after so never saw if he hung around  :)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 10:14 PM »
It is a bit like hanging round a glory hole though isn't it...just waiting, hoping to be sucked off ???
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 10:18 PM »
Don't like those glory holes.

Bit too forest Gump for me.

Offline Gtbill

• Cherry Picker
  • To fast to go slow
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 09:24 AM »
Things  you don't hear everyday Eddy Fiola on rad hanging around Digglers glory hole  :-X
Gtbill for all your watch and Jewellery needs

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  did fiola ever come back???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx