gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 07:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Shipment from US Tampered with ...... ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shipment from US Tampered with ...... ?  (Read 1407 times)

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Shipment from US Tampered with ......
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2012, 06:53 AM »

The seller wasn't Heath Mahaffy was it?  That guy ripped off countless people all over the world - can any of the old guard remember him?   :10_2_12:

Yep I remember that Cnut very well , had me outta 300 sheets for a very rare invisible pk ripper

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Shipment from US Tampered with ...... ?
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2012, 07:50 AM »

It was swapped, we are always doing it here at heathrow, always looking for Tags as I got loads of timex here ready to swap

Ffs

RichG41

Re: Shipment from US Tampered with ...... ?
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2012, 08:41 AM »
.... Thanks for all the comments, I wasn't expecting this much  :shocked:

As I already mentioned I knew as I was typing it what most peoples initial opinions would be and to be honset I would think the same. The only difference from my point of view is I've dealt with him admittedly over email. He seems genuinely gutted to what has happened but initially I think he thought it might have been me trying to pull a fast one. He's offered to sort out another front alloy hub but this one has a hub that was "eaten" when they were bleached whereas the one I should have got was minty.

He's also put a wanted post up on the museum to see if he can find another one for me.

In answer to an earlier question, yes the two wheels are quite different in terms of whiteness with the rear suntour coaster rear being more of a cream colour.

Well thanks again for all your cmoments, I'll update post as and when I hear more.

One thing to maybe think of is to ask anyone who nay send from the states is to use a non BMX box  :)

Cheers

Rich

Ps - if anyone out there has a minty alloy hub front please give me a shout  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:59 AM by RichG41 »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Shipment from US Tampered with ...... ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx