gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 01:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  the current pm and then buy shnizzle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: the current pm and then buy shnizzle  (Read 486 times)

Offline oldschoolib

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
the current pm and then buy shnizzle
« on: May 01, 2012, 12:48 AM »
beeen looking at loads of threads and its apparent people are pming then buying outside the usual rad bmx way of buying things, one or two people are seeing there arse over this so should it not be rad law that dib first  then pm for payment details or is it the fact that everyone is that desperate for stuff people get tread on bring back the the old way i say

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
Re: the current pm and then buy shnizzle
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 01:40 AM »
always happens  ::)

i see some thing in the sale thread - no one has dibbed or so - i put my dib in a go to pm seller - go back to thread to see seller hasn't got back to me, but has put up item sold to some one who pm'd them first with no dib dobs  ::)

:2gunsfiring_v1:
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 07:37 AM »
Down to the seller, but most abide by the unwritten rule of reply in thread and PM for payment details.  I guess it's down to people selling to non site supporters which is why there's no reply in the thread.

Sometimes though you might have some bits up and get a PM which you agree to and presume that person has replied, then go to the thread to find they haven't but someone else has and not PM'ed.......if you know what i mean.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it  :daumenhoch:   it's only old tat  ;D

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 07:50 AM »
Dib dib, dob dob....its not the fookin scouts, its a forum and the "rule" is you pay a tenner to support the site and this entitles you to sell things, to whoever you want, how you want. If this changes then fair enough, we can all dibety dob ourselves senseless and stop sounding like moaning old women
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 07:59 AM »
the first 'dib' is not always the buyer, but more the haggler,  requiring 24 pictures took in differant locations with differant lenses at differant times of the day....

should be a rule that first person willing to pay the price gets it!   
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 08:02 AM »
there's no real need for 'rules' as such........we're all adults (well supposed to be) we all just need to act like them  :daumenhoch:

you don't get a bit then tough shyte, it's a fooker but in the scheme of things it's small fry

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 08:12 AM »
  requiring 24 pictures took in differant locations with differant lenses at differant times of the day....

:2funny: Could have swore I seen a DC mx clamp on the holiday programme , was on safari on a rock in the background , was that you Sam ? :2funny:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 11:15 AM »
Dib dib, dob dob....its not the fookin scouts, its a forum and the "rule" is you pay a tenner to support the site and this entitles you to sell things, to whoever you want, how you want. If this changes then fair enough, we can all dibety dob ourselves senseless and stop sounding like moaning old women

as subtle as a c*nt and spot on  :daumenhoch:  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 11:17 AM »
The only people who can make sure the dib rule is obeyed is the seller.

Personally if I was selling something, I wouldn't care if they dibbed or not, I just want the money!!!  ;)

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 11:40 AM »
Personally, whoever dib dobs I expect to pay what its up for.  PM's are fine, as are PM's with questions but it will go to the dibber in the meantime if someones trying to get £3 off the asking price and loses out.

Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 12:22 PM »
I've had a few over the last couple of weeks that have dibbed then not got in touch , how simple does it have to be for some on here FFS if someone doesn't get in touch i'm gonna just offer back up for sale now it takes long enough taking the pics loading them up and so on so if they can't be arsed to send a quick pm fook em they've missed there chance cash talks , you snooze you loose
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  the current pm and then buy shnizzle

gfxgfx
gfx gfx