gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 10:19 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Help!! Tuf Neck wedge needed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help!! Tuf Neck wedge needed  (Read 588 times)

r9sinister

Help!! Tuf Neck wedge needed
« on: April 30, 2012, 12:52 PM »
Anybody know of anyone selling a Tuf Neck wedge or who makes reproductions?  This is the only piece I need to complete the restoration rebuild.  Is it possible to purchase an old school off name brand stem and use the shaft bolt with its wedge?  Do you think it would fit down the center of the stem?  I'm looking for any idea's you may have.

Offline poolysheriff

• Team Moderator
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Help!! Tuf Neck wedge needed
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 01:12 PM »
You need "ROOSKI"

Andy is the man  ;)
I,ll see if i can get hold of him for you  :daumenhoch:

Gaz..

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
Re: Help!! Tuf Neck wedge needed
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 05:03 PM »
Anybody know of anyone selling a Tuf Neck wedge or who makes reproductions?  This is the only piece I need to complete the restoration rebuild.  Is it possible to purchase an old school off name brand stem and use the shaft bolt with its wedge?  Do you think it would fit down the center of the stem?  I'm looking for any idea's you may have.

You need a Tuf neck wedge dude,different shape to others,i have some :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Help!! Tuf Neck wedge needed

gfxgfx
gfx gfx