gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975769 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 11:51 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  how much damage have you done with a bmx
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: how much damage have you done with a bmx  (Read 432 times)

Offline oldschoolib

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
how much damage have you done with a bmx
« on: April 24, 2012, 11:04 PM »
my other half has been away for a few days and shes coming back this afternoon so i decided to clean the house, i get to the office with the hoover get my foot caught under HER yes HER fricking footstool thing, nearly fall over so i grab a floating shelf with 2 supergooses and a pro class on it amd one of the supers falls off hits me in the head bounces off and goes straight through the tv, so by rights that super stands me in at around £1200, gotta love our lttle kids  bikes have nt we, anyone else had any mad shit happen  :idiot2:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:26 PM by oldschoolib »

Offline kungfunky

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Re: how much damage have you done with a bmx
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 11:07 PM »
oops  :LolLolLolLol:
WANTED....FRED BLOOD QUADANGLE FRAME..

rad_pitt

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 11:14 PM »
Can just envisage the fit of rage after it clobbered you on the head - then for it to go through the TV as well..  :10_2_12: FOOK!

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 11:17 PM »

Fookin hell Ian ,,,,, it could have been worse ,,,,,,, might have been me  :LolLolLolLol:      ;)
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

Offline oldschoolib

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 11:21 PM »
what landing on my head in your chrome birthday suit, what happens between us is private tiger dont put it out on here for god sake you will never hear the last of it  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 11:32 PM »

:shocked:   Your fantasies of me are really starting to get me worried bud   :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

griff

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 11:44 PM »
sorry to hear that mate, but one day you may see the funny side

we should have a 'Frank Spencer' section on Rad for all these threads
could have this in with some of my favourite other Rad threads

- the one about the cat in the vat of bleaching z rims
 - F&F strip-down on new quilt (could have ended in injury but cleverly hidden from other half)

I tried searching but no luck - hope these haven't gone

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 11:46 PM »
Put one of my bikes in the wife car - convertible

went in fine - but it was a cold winter's day and so i had to get it out the other side of the journey

when i started to pull it out of the back seat, i hadn't taken down the roof as it was just too much fuss and the handle bar just swung round and the bar end hit the vinyl plastic rear window - now being bloody cold and the window had UV damage, so as the bar end hit it just cracked the window into little bits and now had a hole in it - had to tape it up  ::) with clear tape and glue

try telling you wife that over time things like the window perish, and get brittle and even a slight knock can crack it - oh no it was me stupidly putting a bmx in the back of the wife's car  :tickedoff:

they wanted £120 just to replace and zip it up - and no you can't do the job your self

but don't worry i didn't have to pay for the window in the end  ;)

as i wrote the car off a month later  :-[ ;D
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline oldschoolib

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 12:00 AM »
laughing bendy, my other half was coming back from her brothers funeral so on top of everything i say "by the way love you cant watch tv in the office tonight as ive broke the tv in there with 1 of my bmxs" fooking priceless, you cant even make this shit up, all ok though as i said "dont worry my bikes ok "

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 01:17 AM »
Looks like it's gonna be crowded in the dog house with you and the frames in there, sleeping tonight  ;D

yer i was lucky that it wasn't glass, or the bike might have got damaged  :daumenhoch:
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

davym2112

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 02:39 PM »
Not me but a friend did some serious damage.

Christmas morning 83 and we made a massive ramp down his back garden . Being the biggest and hardest he had insisted on first run.

Came hammering down the garden , took off over the ramp and hit his mothers wire clothes line mouth first.

He actually hung by the mouth for a couple of seconds before the teeth gave way,  6 out of the top row in one go  :uglystupid2:

the rest of us laughed until we nearly pissed ourselves

Offline KeithyT

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 02:48 PM »
Oh davy that made me  :LolLolLolLol:

I had visions of Tom (Tom and Jerry) with all his teeth falling out one by one wiht piano tinkling noise...

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 02:52 PM »
im forver fookin things up around my house,the dining room carpet is mullered with tyre marks everywhere as i used to stand them there until i did my loft/bike room.also i changed a stem in the dining room too and left oil on the carpet and the other day a load of rusty water ran out of a frameset onto the carpet,that poor carpet,it doesnt help that its cream.yesterday i had some stubborn bb cups so i laid the frame on the floor and gave the cups a load of abuse until they popped out,when i cleaned up i realised the headtube had gone straight through the kitchen laminate ;D
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

Offline oldschoolib

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 04:15 PM »
laughing glad it happens to others

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 12:46 AM »
my other half has been away for a few days and shes coming back this afternoon so i decided to clean the house, i get to the office with the hoover get my foot caught under HER yes HER fricking footstool thing, nearly fall over so i grab a floating shelf with 2 supergooses and a pro class on it amd one of the supers falls off hits me in the head bounces off and goes straight through the tv, so by rights that super stands me in at around £1200, gotta love our lttle kids  bikes have nt we, anyone else had any mad shit happen  :idiot2:

Sod the TV and your head...... any damage to the supergoose  ???  :D

After being in this very room the other week I have a good picture of how this happened  :LolLolLolLol:   good job it wasn't the pro class Ian  :smitten:

Some funny stories amongst this lot , Gaz bleaching/dyeing the cat was funny as fook  :D
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  how much damage have you done with a bmx

gfxgfx
gfx gfx