gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975768 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 04:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Pick up and post request - Manchester City Centre
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pick up and post request - Manchester City Centre  (Read 422 times)

Offline KeithyT

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Pick up and post request - Manchester City Centre
« on: April 16, 2012, 11:12 PM »
I'm just exchanging messages with a gumtree seller at the moment, but would anyone please be willing to do a pick up and post for me from Manchester City Centre area?

Dependent on whether he wants to accept payment by PayPal and have someone else pickup so just a speculative ask on here first, but I'll keep you informed.

Cheers!

Keith

Offline KeithyT

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Pick up and post request - Manchester City Centre
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 07:44 AM »
Postcode area is M15

Edit: not to worry, would have to PayPal gift the collector who would then have to pay cash on collection. Not the best area to go into with approx £200 cash.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:18 AM by KeithyT »

Offline stevesredvxr

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 12:28 PM »
M15 is Hulme.....not the best area to go to full stop never mind with cash in yer pocket!!

Be careful  ;)

Offline KeithyT

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 01:28 PM »
Cheers Steve. I've emailed to say no go now so all is good.

Seller sounded genuine but was using stock photos on his ad rather than of real bike so who knows...

Definitely was not going to risk someone else's safety trying to arrange that one (I zoomed in on the m15 are on Google maps and saw how close it was to Moss Side etc and though hmmmmm)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Pick up and post request - Manchester City Centre

gfxgfx
gfx gfx