gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 03:17 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  PayPal Gifting
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: PayPal Gifting  (Read 716 times)

Offline Orange777

• My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
PayPal Gifting
« on: April 09, 2012, 12:26 PM »
Anyone know if PayPal ever close you down for 'gifting'?

My PayPal is used by my business so would be gutted if buying bits and bobs on here left me shafted..........

Cheers

Sink

Re: PayPal Gifting
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 12:29 PM »
As far as i know you can gift to who ever you like, i guess if your getting gifted thousands of pounds, paypal may look into it, i've only done it a couple of times, so sure someone with more knowledge will chip in ;)

Offline Orange777

• My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 12:33 PM »
As far as i know you can gift to who ever you like, i guess if your getting gifted thousands of pounds, paypal may look into it, i've only done it a couple of times, so sure someone with more knowledge will chip in ;)

Thanks!! As I have been barred many times from The Bay, I know what utter (*&^(^^ they can be and they own PayPal!!

Reckon I will ask sellers if they will take a direct bank transfer.....

Flip side of this would be if you were receiving loads of cash in, the Tax people would be on your case!

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 12:36 PM »
They can use personal payment as payment owed. Doesn't have to be a gift to be fee free. not an option on the app, but it was last time I payed online.
ding dong

Offline stfc

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 12:43 PM »

Thanks!! As I have been barred many times from The Bay, I know what utter (*&^(^^ they can be and they own PayPal!!

Reckon I will ask sellers if they will take a direct bank transfer.....

Flip side of this would be if you were receiving loads of cash in, the Tax people would be on your case!
So why would You be barred from Ebay several times!!!!

snav69

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 12:43 PM »
Why have you been barred from ebay  ???

snav69

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 12:44 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: Lee beat me to it  :laugh:

Offline Orange777

• My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 01:40 PM »
You can barred for all sorts - have not been barred in last two years though!!

First time was selling iPhones for a friend with an O2 franchise......... Apparently selling them before the release is disallowed!

Second time was for putting my telephone number in a reply to a question - spot checks and again not allowed..............

Ulta Control Freaks

:angrysoapbox:

Direct transfer all the way for me then!! CHEERS!!!   

rad_pitt

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 02:02 PM »
Gifting is not a problem as long as your background checks out. Last year, due to a couple of thousand coming in and out of my account as gift, Paypal froze my account until I provided a scan of my passport, and one or two other documents to prove I wasn't money laundering - after my bits checked out, I was allowed to continue. I don't use a business account, just a standard personal account. And a couple of thousand has probably been in and out since  :LolLolLolLol:

Fooking BMX  :uglystupid2:

Offline Orange777

• My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 02:09 PM »
Gifting is not a problem as long as your background checks out. Last year, due to a couple of thousand coming in and out of my account as gift, Paypal froze my account until I provided a scan of my passport, and one or two other documents to prove I wasn't money laundering - after my bits checked out, I was allowed to continue. I don't use a business account, just a standard personal account. And a couple of thousand has probably been in and out since  :LolLolLolLol:

Fooking BMX  :uglystupid2:

Coming in would be good.................its all pay out!!  ;D

Thanks for the reply, I work for a bank too so have to be really careful with anything that flags as a money launderer!

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 02:30 PM »
Gifting is not a problem as long as your background checks out. Last year, due to a couple of thousand coming in and out of my account as gift, Paypal froze my account until I provided a scan of my passport, and one or two other documents to prove I wasn't money laundering - after my bits checked out, I was allowed to continue. I don't use a business account, just a standard personal account. And a couple of thousand has probably been in and out since  :LolLolLolLol:

Fooking BMX  :uglystupid2:

Coming in would be good.................its all pay out!!  ;D

Thanks for the reply, I work for a bank too so have to be really careful with anything that flags as a money launderer!

money launderer ? with a photo you have on here of a bloke with his cock-a-doodle-do stuck in a range rover exhaust pipe that's the least of your works worries  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Orange777

• My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 02:36 PM »
Gifting is not a problem as long as your background checks out. Last year, due to a couple of thousand coming in and out of my account as gift, Paypal froze my account until I provided a scan of my passport, and one or two other documents to prove I wasn't money laundering - after my bits checked out, I was allowed to continue. I don't use a business account, just a standard personal account. And a couple of thousand has probably been in and out since  :LolLolLolLol:

Fooking BMX  :uglystupid2:

Coming in would be good.................its all pay out!!  ;D

money launderer ? with a photo you have on here of a bloke with his cock-a-doodle-do-a-doodle-do stuck in a range rover exhaust pipe that's the least of your works worries  :LolLolLolLol:

Good point well made!  ;D

I am getting some pretty poor feedback on my choice of character! I have started a Twitter feed today to try find out who he is!!  :wtf:

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 02:58 PM »
"Tarquin Quimm (38) from Great Yarmouth, Norfolk admitted yesterday to an uncontrollable obsession for having sex with cars, particularly Range Rovers. "I don't know what it is about cars" explained Mr. Quimm "but they just do it for me. I think it's the way my **** slides up the exhaust pipe. For me there's nothing I like more than driving out to a remote spot in the countryside, dressing up in my favourite women's underwear, greasing my **** with axle grease and giving my car a good seeing to"

... we've all been there  ^"^

I was in Great Yarmouth last weekend  8)
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  PayPal Gifting

gfxgfx
gfx gfx