gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 08:35 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Old School Help
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Old School Help  (Read 1217 times)

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Old School Help
« on: April 22, 2012, 09:17 PM »
Hi Guys,

Im looking to sell this bmx to a shiney new owner but im having a bit of a drama trying to find out exactly what it is??  If there is anyone on here that might be able to shed some light then that would be awesome.  It has got bi-tubing, the top tube is round and the bottom is oval.  The forks are oval and have plastic bungs in the botom with the letter "A" on them.  There isnt really a serial number as such on the bottom bracket but it does have a foam backed sticker that states it conforms to a BS standard - see below.  I didnt want to remove the BS standard notice just incase it was original?  Although for all i know it is probably covering up the secret.  Cheers in advance guys.

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Re: Old School Help
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 09:35 PM »
better picture of the dropouts and the welds will help fella. the stem looks to be a SR MS420 pedals look to KKT, bars CW style, forks are tange looking but are probably just Burner forks, frame could be anything, calipers maybe weinman, levers DC Tech lll copies
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 09:38 PM by Jaymz »

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 09:57 PM »
Ah ok no problem, ill take a couple in a minute.  The stem is an ITM and the pedals are SR, the wheels are unbranded lilac's so as a whole it is probably a bit mix and match but its not bad looking to be fair.  Give me a mo and ill get some of the dropouts etc.  Cheers bud.

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 10:18 PM »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Old School Help

gfxgfx
gfx gfx