gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 12:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  what are these new dual pinch flight cranks like?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: what are these new dual pinch flight cranks like?  (Read 524 times)

selfpreservation

what are these new dual pinch flight cranks like?
« on: June 18, 2006, 10:13 PM »
are they any use and if not can someone recommend strong cranks for an old school rider  , i just bent the crap out of a set of takagi tourney 3pc first time out (jumping a set of 4 foot steps) the non drive side is bent a real pisser cause i spent hours stripping and polishing them also is there any way of straightening them i was thinking of taking the pedals off the spindle and sliding a metal bar over the spndle  and trying to bend them back , do you think id be better off with a 1 pc and just replace it when it gets twanged

DR VINOAH

Re: what are these new dual pinch flight cranks like?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 10:25 PM »
i can recommend the new flights :daumenhoch: very good value for money

as for the bent crank arm,it may crack on the rebend

make it into a paperweight :LolLolLolLol: thats quite unique i do believe :angel:

i was gonna do the same thing when pkradman sold a bullseye hub the otherday :daumenhoch:

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 07:26 AM »
alloy is no good once bent. if you bend it back it will have been sressed twice and you will end up biting the tarmac at  some point.

flights are chromo, so will be a lot better and flex less too.

i personally prefer the redline prolines as they are nearer to the original in my opinion.
I want to touch ORB

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 09:56 AM »
Yep - the new Flights are lovely, got a set on my Condor...mind you, I don't ride it.

Buy some. Now. :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  what are these new dual pinch flight cranks like?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx