gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 05:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  It was a nice day today so I went for a ride with the misses....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: It was a nice day today so I went for a ride with the misses....  (Read 375 times)

hooga1975

We went over to the pump track in Great Baddow and had a session for a couple of hours.  Shannon is starting to get to grips with the track and got her first bit of air today :daumenhoch:
It was nice to have the track to ourselves and it gave me the chance to let rip on the jumps without loads of kids getting in the way.  Here are a couple of snaps.

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
Re: It was a nice day today so I went for a ride with the misses....
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 07:29 PM »
she's good  :daumenhoch:- what about any pictures of you ? ???
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

eloopnai

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 08:04 PM »
lookin good mate  :daumenhoch:

is the track open all day does it get locked ? i wana get over there this week if i can finish work early enough pref when kids are at skool or early saturday morning

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 08:07 PM »
Cool pics  :daumenhoch:
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

hooga1975

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 08:11 PM »
Alright Ian, the track is always open but it is best to go early in the morning or when the kids are at school.  It does get very busy and it is quite small.  If you are going over let me know and I will meet you up there.

Im probably going to do some of the summer series at Braintree agan this year if you fancy some Wednesday night racing?

eloopnai

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 08:25 PM »
work blew out so made a on the spot decission and chucked the bike in the van and flew over there early this morning and had it all to myself
what a cracking little track  :daumenhoch:

will defo pop over there again soon and will try to meet up with you mate  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  It was a nice day today so I went for a ride with the misses....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx