gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:39 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Doesn't make sense!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Doesn't make sense!  (Read 881 times)

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Doesn't make sense!
« on: March 03, 2012, 01:26 AM »
OK, this seller has raised eyebrows just recently; however, how do you have 21 bids and you are only at £13.34????

Somebody is just nibbing away here, surely!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-OLD-SCHOOL-BMX-AERO-RELEX-FRAME-AND-FORKS-/160752331608?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item256d95eb58#ht_500wt_1202
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
Re: Doesn't make sense!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 01:30 AM »
counting his money out of the piggy bank and then find odd change down the back of the sofa ?  ???

i see these some times wonder what the hell is going on  ???

::)
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline bobbbbsy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 01:36 AM »
its that same dude who chromes crappy old bits and tries to flog them buynow for a fortune!

J69

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 07:37 AM »
its that same dude who chromes crappy old bits and tries to flog them buynow for a fortune!

Everything '9605Deans' puts on ebay seems to be a fortune, he's always listing nos Hutch stuff, various Sugino & Takagi cranks etc & they are always described as nos & never been used. Some of the stuff he sells is very nice but you have to wonder where the hell he's finding all these parts, so I'm inclined to go along with your theory that he's getting old knackered parts rechromed & hiking the price beyond the rediculous. Also agree with the other comment regarding the Aero Reflex he's currently listed, some very strange bidding going on there & were reflexes actually available nos in white, mines chrome & i've never come across a nos white one before :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 07:40 AM »
nice looking reflex.......but £30 postage?  :shocked:

J69

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 08:20 AM »
Just been reading through various other threads & '9605deans' seems to be a complete chancer, he has no idea what nos stands for & from what I can gather, none of his parts are nos, they seem to be very poorly refurbished or badly rechromed junk. The reflex he's currently selling has obviousley been sprayed, I doubt very much its a decent powder coat job & given this guys track record I dread to think what the condition the frame was in before he sprayed it! I for one will never buy anything from this tw@t, I would suggest you all avoid him as well if you have any sense :Aresehole:

Offline stevesredvxr

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 10:31 AM »
I think the Reflex is a good buy...........afterall, it has 'no scraths' !!!!  :D

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 11:33 AM »

Just about to comment on that also Rob, £15 max for a frame and forks all day long, however I did pay £27 for my FST, but then again, got the frameset cheap, didn't I Joff? :daumenhoch:

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 12:35 PM »

Just about to comment on that also Rob, £15 max for a frame and forks all day long, however I did pay £27 for my FST, but then again, got the frameset cheap, didn't I Joff? :daumenhoch:

:-X  ::)  Still can't believe that Dan  :knuppel2: .... went to a good home though i suppose ,,,,,,, just not the right one  :LolLolLolLol:
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 02:40 PM »

Perhaps the postage was also 'Nos'

Middnight12

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 11:20 PM »
 :police: :police:
your right guys som strange bidding going on and weid amounts too. frame is deffinety not  nos as the power or paint almost covers the aero markings behind the seat..

Wonder whos bidding..
 :wtf:

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 11:40 PM »
thought i would have some fun just to see and bid it up a bit  and have now been out  bid  by.......... you guessed it , private bidder, stinks of schill bidding if you ask me lol

J69

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 09:20 AM »
thought i would have some fun just to see and bid it up a bit  and have now been out  bid  by.......... you guessed it , private bidder, stinks of schill bidding if you ask me lol

This happens a lot with this seller, he's obviousley bidding up his items with a moody ebay account, expect to see the item re-listed when it doesn't reach what he wants for it, avoid this tw@t at all costs :Aresehole:

balladof32

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2012, 05:39 PM »
...and the predicted relist...

Rodgy1970

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 10:42 PM »
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 10:46 PM by rodriguez »

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 07:39 AM »
oh dear......someones going to be extremely pissed off when that thing arrives!   one of (if not THE) worst designed frame to ever be made!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Doesn't make sense!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx